KanColle Headquarter!

Hm weird, I tried clearing history and cache, didn't do much so I left it last night, I guess I'll give it another go today.

I still played with old api link yesterday and grab new today to reset EOs HP. Not see a cat even one. :)

No cat on my side at all. Cleared 1-5 and 2-5 with no sweat. Rant : stupid monthly 1-5.. why 10 times? Sub troll isn't fun

I'm done with 1-5 :). Now doing 3-5, 2-5 tomorrow, 4-5 next week. Then restock for event again. >.<

The cat bombing made me lost like 10 PvP chances...that's nearly 20k worth of exp that my Yamato have lost...

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION] ; Have you heard of anything on the line that things have changed after they revamped the DMM website, the cookie method seems to be able to allow me to bypass the login and things but yet every like 30 minutes or so I get the error message just like how I disconnect from JP server when I was using the Proxy method, heard anything?

3-5 clear in about 10+ south runs (sparkles). I'll probably pass 4-5 for this month due to event and my vacation. :chuuni_reality:
GWdlj2S.png

I finally notice that last dance is a lot easier due to CV joke Diamond crap formation. Just need to worry about one node instead of two.

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; What do you know about this detection phase, is it important? I mean the plane there.
Mb6UIbt.png

We don't get that plane flying over if no seaplane in our fleet. Because of that I don't use Abukuma with DA and A-kyo for 3-5. When she's in fleet, I won't see that plane and it seems to be very bad for me. Fked up a lot until I switch back to Ooyodo.

Abukuma is good until her A-kyo failed to take out someone. She can't take out the CAs in 3-5. lv95 Abukuma here.

I like to confirm it's just me and that plane is just there to determine we get AS or not right?

I haven't heard anything new in regards to dmm changing things for cookie method. Access to the actual games page is wonky to me but access to kancolle itself hasn't changed. I wonder if they could be looking at country-specific connections?

Last time weird things like that happened to me i wiped all of my stored cookies and just started fresh.

That detection phase was said to only have marginal effect in comparison to equip values. Abukuma torp isn't high enough to kill CAs in 3-5 without loading torps. I tried it a bit but...idk, detection requirement without planes is rough and I have to sacrifice cans and turbines for radar.

I haven't heard anything new in regards to dmm changing things for cookie method. Access to the actual games page is wonky to me but access to kancolle itself hasn't changed. I wonder if they could be looking at country-specific connections?

Last time weird things like that happened to me i wiped all of my stored cookies and just started fresh.

I did that but it seems like the problem persist, I'm not quite sure why. I've done some digging around apparently they now inspect IP Address on top of cookies, so I'm not sure whether that will render the cookie method useless (since you'll get error cat bomb like every hour or so is what I noticed, with error message popping up every 30 minutes or so.) I'm kind of annoyed at this fact that I may have to opt for using a viewer...any recommendations on this front?

Reactions: espiekerella
If they actually check IP then a viewer won't do anything since proxies aren't built in, you'll still end up having to use one to dodge that. That said since I haven't had any problems I wonder if such scans are really country specific. I am still using kcv for what it is worth.

If they actually check IP then a viewer won't do anything since proxies aren't built in, you'll still end up having to use one to dodge that. That said since I haven't had any problems I wonder if such scans are really country specific. I am still using kcv for what it is worth.

I'm not sure :S This have been happening after the patch but I was still playing smoothly before it...what did they do I wonder :/

[EDIT] I think I fixed it, I didn't know but apparently flash have their own cache, once I cleared it, that seems to have solved the problem. I did a another cache and cookie clear up just in case as well. All in all I think it was the flash cache.

Last edited:
Flash is just terror, I am still leaking memory and can't be arsed to figure out exactly why. At least the leak rate can vary, sigh.

Rerolling endlessly through FGO makes doing 4-5 and 5-5 feel like relaxation.

9692a63d2d.jpg

4-5 ban until I got this ass ship, Akizuki, if she drops.
And Teruzuki of course, hinted to drop like Roma.

Last edited:
@Fire seem you have bad luck with EOs this month :)
I cleared 3-5 with 10 runs. Now processing to 4-5. 2 runs and 1 kill. Not bad. :D

Nowaki.jpg

/me drops just some "random" infos...

For Flash is it the last year, better said: at Fall dies.

Yep, Flash is definitely bad to use nowadays...every since they introduce that shitty background program

9692a63d2d.jpg

4-5 ban until I got this ass ship, Akizuki, if she drops.
And Teruzuki of course, hinted to drop like Roma.

Wait you don't have Akizuki FireShark?

Yep, Flash is definitely bad to use nowadays...every since they introduce that shitty background program
Yes, since about a year ago getting worse wit Flash: Constantly stucks at browsers and even freezes, and plus is unsafe meanwhile - Yeah, I hope for an better replace...>_>

I mean, even if every major browser stops supporting Flash nico and Japanese browser games will continue to use it till the end of time, we will still be terrored no matter what~

5-5 relaxing as it is, safehaven when the FGO reroll continues ;;

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Sadly, it's true. I don't own that ass. I started on/after Fall 2014. The newbie me knows nothing but players suggest me to get Akashi from 1-5. And that's what I did near the end of that event.

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; what is this FGO? To me, when one have over 6 digits of resources or close to max, everything is relaxing.
Congrats on clearing 5-5 before the event. Also, share your luck please :D

FGO

5-5 still ate around 18k this month because of bad luck and a lot of supports not showing but was easy enough. As I've said here before, after the preparations are done clearing 5-5 is more of an inevitability than anything else. There might just be bumps along the way. 4-5 was pretty easy too, only 3-5 and 1-6 left and I can focus on event for rest of month~

And I thought it's some KC abbreviation. Still, nice to see a new Fate game but it's for freaking mobile. :8

18k resources, ouch for me. I'm holding back cause 7 maps is scaring me and if Akizuki is really dropping. She's first priority.
Akizuki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 medal. I totally forgot about 1-6.

Also, mind sharing your 5-5 fleet? with KC Fleet details.

Hmm
2e097e8ce5.png
c952704f1f.png
273ca0bf66.png
Main, en route and boss support respectively. Some of the equips are slightly different from running 4-5 and other things afterwards.

Reactions: FireShark

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx