KanColle Headquarter!

Ehh What's about the thing insideeee? :objection:

Qt0aUP6.jpg

But but...THE BOX NEEDS SOME LOVE!

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; So much trolling. :confused: Close up on her armaments please. Those mini AA guns look sexy. Can detach?

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; save us!

------------------------------

About 2 rings worth of $ for a Choukai & Maya B2 poster and a small Mutsuki & Kisaragi poster. Other side of the B2 is Takanami and some Yuugumo girl(?) poster.
WDE9QpX.jpg

Fufufu i know King trolled us but who cares. It's fun :P.

@King again, more plzzzz!!! ^^

@Shir0 waiting for yours too xD

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; save us!

From what or who. (lol)

@moe mine is exactly the same as king's. just without any guns.

and I think the main guns (and maybe the secondary ones) are detachable.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; So much trolling. :confused: Close up on her armaments please. Those mini AA guns look sexy. Can detach?

The 46cm can be rotated and spin around, the 15.5 can only be rotated. The AA is completely fragile and cannot be moved (one of the main reason that gave me tons of pain when putting this all together!) I do have more photos but the thing is, the whole album of 53 images are 250 mb (due to the resolution I take my pictures in, they're like 4-5mb each) and I haven't been bothered to upload them, that's all xD Though if you want close up of armament... Here it is! I suppose that'll satisfy moemoe-kyun as well :P

KVVvZ60.jpg

aEVqXzZ.jpg

TJj8Vj4.jpg

@King again, more plzzzz!!! ^^

@Shir0 waiting for yours too xD

Here you go, more pictures! And if you're referring to Shiki's one, its the same as mine except without the armor xD In the box it does say mine is basically the Light Armor and Heavy Armor in one box xD

Reactions: FireShark
The 46cm can be rotated and spin around, the 15.5 can only be rotated. The AA is completely fragile and cannot be moved (one of the main reason that gave me tons of pain when putting this all together!) I do have more photos but the thing is, the whole album of 53 images are 250 mb (due to the resolution I take my pictures in, they're like 4-5mb each) and I haven't been bothered to upload them, that's all xD Though if you want close up of armament... Here it is! I suppose that'll satisfy moemoe-kyun as well :P

KVVvZ60.jpg

aEVqXzZ.jpg

TJj8Vj4.jpg

Sweet~thanks for the pics, I'm satisfied.
Are the barrels on 46cm tilt-able? Cause it looks fixed to me. They can't make the 15.5cm barrels tilt-able (can they?) and not her prized 46cms. :@
Those 25mm guns on 46cm looks cute :o_O: No comment on 127mm guns. They are what they are.

Are you using a mobile phone camera? You can reduce the image size in camera setting before snapping.

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Save us by showing pictures of your Yamato. King can show us her armaments and that BOX all day.

187a62f2e38ae595fb43a20ed85b17fa1431870461_full.jpg

Sweet~thanks for the pics, I'm satisfied.
Are the barrels on 46cm tilt-able? Cause it looks fixed to me. They can't make the 15.5cm barrels tilt-able (can they?) and not her prized 46cms. :@
Those 25mm guns on 46cm looks cute :o_O: No comment on 127mm guns. They are what they are.

Are you using a mobile phone camera? You can reduce the image size in camera setting before snapping.

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Save us by showing pictures of your Yamato. King can show us her armaments and that BOX all day.

Nah, why would I use a mobile phone camera? I'm using the Canon G10 camera snapping it at 15 Megapixels per photo xD That's why they're all so big. As for the barrels, no they're not tiltable, everything is kind of fixed xD But but but...the box is really amazing!

Is what Zuikaku calls Sendai. Got my 2nd night recon after almost a month of leeching.
11Zu5qZ.png

I guess her only worth is the night recon. Look at those mod stats.
wE9iOfE.png

I know the boss is an easy clear (B rank enough?) but getting pass all those ASW nodes are the problem.
So much salt has been poured in every node. Besides Ru, all those ASW abyssal ships can eat sh8t too.
I sure can't bring myself to do 3 times each month for the Irako quest.
prnRUwN.png

mVB11cl.png

Last edited:
I do whale+cl+4sub for monthly S clears, tis actually pretty easy imo.

Also fireshark, what are you using for that custom browser. That screen is pretty sketch.

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; like Shir0 mentioned. It's just Kancolle Viewer.
With Yuubari's English fork from himeuta.

I guess that setup would be easier.
My Taigeis are lv 24 and 4 only. They will probably fked me up from closing torps. Plus I can't seem to get myself some Medium Anti-torp bulges for her.

I am using Yuubari's fork too since too lazy to manually cookie for grabacr's original version but there shouldn't be any HP updates between day and yasen. The server doesn't do any exchanges that includes hp data at that point that I know of. If the fleet detail popup tab is doing that then I might need to check to see if there are any unintended requests to server from program as that was a part of the bug with the chrome plugin that ended up with a double instance of battle into bugged ships sinking.

Unless I am misinterpreting the SS and you pulled out the fleet details to ss separately after the battle, then no problems.

I'm done with 4-5 and I think the south route is easier than mid route... I chose south route for final run and it was more effective than I imagined (I'm sure RNG blessed me a lot too). After first shelling phase only wanko left, she was medium damage after 2nd shelling, and get rekt by Yamato in night battle.
wanko_get_rekt.jpg
4-5_final_fleet.jpg

I forgot to bring night scout and forgot to equip sanshiki for Nagamon...

I wasted about 70 buckets and around 10k resources for mid route... Next month I'll take south route.

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; It's a separate screenshot. Notice the "Not of Sortie" on top? :rolleyes:
You can see the different in size between the two images if you're using a wide monitor.

[MENTION=110737]wind_zero[/MENTION]; Congrats. Did your resupply screen go sky high? :P
It seems almost everyone had their Kaga in taiha for final 4-5. Also the BBV seems to be quite helpful for this map.

I would be running BBVs too if the devs would release Ise/Hyuuga K2 already.

Nah didn't notice, after the chrome plugin bug got publicized I got pretty paranoid, was also on a pair of old 4:3 monitors. While I know that grabrac takes the effort to avoid anything like that, I don't really know anything of the English localization coders to trust them not to try to throw in silly functions.

BBVs are pretty important for 4-5, at that Fusous have been frontline capable ever since kai2.

Sh8t.. I'll have to reconsider K2 either one of the Fusous if so:(.
Why did I even bother with the Nagatos again? Right now, the only unique about them is the ability to equip 46cm/51cm, I guess.
Do they get accuracy penalty?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shouhou didn't get K2 but received a new Kai art and its wonderful! bob is on a roll after the rainy CG.
Mxziz2Q.jpg

Also, some DDs in their swimsuits. The ero season is starting.
They must be on Kai to see them in their swimsuits in game.
Each of them has 2 sets of Summer time voice. One about summer, One about their swimsuit.
Among them with CGs, Murasame has the best summer s3x voice.:whistle:
9Acfm76.jpg

3IhAsCx.jpg

MZFZmT6.jpg

Wb0LY0P.jpg

3f9EhIw.jpg

koYK7Qa.jpg

hTD0KhD.jpg

ripOo8z.jpg

JaZPVQi.png

All thanks to dragonjet.

Last edited:
Definitely enjoying the sight of Yamato being my flag ^_^

OT: Also Atago is a really nice ship in WoWS!

Nagatos have penalty on 46 and 51s while fitting 41. Fusous fit 35.6, have no penalty on 41 and penalty on 46+.

@wind Congrats ^^

It seems almost everyone had their Kaga in taiha for final 4-5. Also the BBV seems to be quite helpful for this map.
@Fire It's because: Kaga (3 greens on 20 20 46, 1 bomber on 12 ) + Fusou/Yamashiro give enough FP for boss final form :). If you use Shoukaku/Zuikaku then you must have both Fusou and Yamashiro :).

@ecael BB fitting gun doesn't bonus anything and not fitting have penalty on acc right? Only Yamatos fit with 46 and 51 right? Kongou and Ise class are like Fusou class ( Fusous fit 35.6, have no penalty on 41 and penalty on 46+. )? What's about foreigner BB?
And do you remember the fitting on CL, i want upgrade few 15.5 but i don't know if its fit CL or not.

Fitting is a bonus on acc in comparison to no equips and penalty is a penalty to acc in comparison to no equips.

So far it looks like Yamatos have no fit bonus on 46/51s but no penalties either. Foreign ships looks like fit bonus for their own country's guns and penalty for everything else. CLs were looking like no penalty on 20.3s and bonus on 15.2 when I last checked the testing threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779