KanColle Headquarter!

Bismarck Drei, nice.

Finally recovered a lot of my ammo and bauxite after making them dip into 5k's due to random LSC. Next is stocking up fuel a lot more fuel

Reactions: fguelffstan
Xp8slqL.png
wQb2Stg.png

There are about 10 more days before the event. We still have time :).

@King congrats on your Biskmark ^^
@AB congrats on your Hatsuharu. ^^
My Ayanami is still 67 >.<, i'm lazy recently >.<. Ryuujou is 73 and Yamashiro is 79. I still have Yuudachi, Shigure and Yukikaze to level up. Hope i can make it in time. >_>

Congratz on the Drei remodel. I still miss all the big LSC ships. :(

I swapped from hunting Yamato to hunting Bisko because Bisko is so essential for higher level formations right now its stupid >_>

Bismarck Drei, nice.

Finally recovered a lot of my ammo and bauxite after making them dip into 5k's due to random LSC. Next is stocking up fuel a lot more fuel

I still need ma Yamato and Taihou ;_;

Xp8slqL.png
wQb2Stg.png

._. Those resources...

My leveling fleet happened...it uses 3 CVL and they gorged on bauxite...

Even that, if you have AS, your bauxite can't go down that much. Enemy AA defense can only shot down few aircraft >.<. Where you're leveling? Which setup for your 3 CVL?

Btw, my Ryuujou reach her kai ni :).
Ryuujou_kai_ni.jpg

Glorious washboard!!

I swapped from hunting Yamato to hunting Bisko because Bisko is so essential for higher level formations right now its stupid >_>

I always thought Yamato was better because of her high firepower, HP and armor, but maybe the 150 firepower cap was a big nerf for her? And what makes Bismarck so important (other than her really good stats)? Is it the extra damage with torpedoes?

My leveling fleet happened...it uses 3 CVL and they gorged on bauxite...

I use one BBV, a CV and two CVL for heavy cruiser leveling on 3-2A atm. I don't really have problems with bauxite. Where do you level anyways?

EDIT: OT, [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; did you order this by chance? I remember you buying the collection for F/Z. xD

Make sure to retreat after the first node on 3-2 and to equip enough fighters on your carriers to gain AS in PvP. I used to lose a lot of bauxite in PvP as well because of that.

3-2 and some PvP

3-2A can't shot down that many of your aircraft. I often lose about 15~20 bauxite per battle. If you process to next node then it's another story :D. But it will cost your bucket more...
For PvP, if you don't equip fighter and your opponent has AS you can lose 200~300 or more bauxite per battle. It's even worse if someone troll you with AACI :D. So you have to equip you CV/CVL with full fighter + 1 slot with dive bomber or don't use CV/CVL in PvP ( use CAV or BBV for AS if your opponent don't have CV/CVL ).

Btw, my Ayanami is kai ni. It's time to level up the previous event star, poiiiii. ^^
Ayanami_kai_ni.jpg

Should I place a type 2 recon aircraft on my CV?

Normally the only yellow you use is Saiun, that's to prevent Anti T Crossing and the extra +9 LoS

Glorious washboard!!

I always thought Yamato was better because of her high firepower, HP and armor, but maybe the 150 firepower cap was a big nerf for her? And what makes Bismarck so important (other than her really good stats)? Is it the extra damage with torpedoes?

Yes, but BB can't be placed in 2nd team of Surface Combined Fleet as far as I'm concern, I think only FBB can be placed there, that's what makes Bisko so essential its because of her stats as a FBB, however you can replace her using Kirishima Kai Ni (which is what I did last time to achieve my E5 Hard Mode instead of Bisko since I didn't have her back then). Also she eat less than Yamato does xD.

I use one BBV, a CV and two CVL for heavy cruiser leveling on 3-2A atm. I don't really have problems with bauxite. Where do you level anyways?

EDIT: OT, [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; did you order this by chance? I remember you buying the collection for F/Z. xD

Me? I'm lazy leveling 3-2A (completing the daily quest so only like 12 sorties) at the moment with 10x PvP per day, just the bare minimum. And no, I ordered the more expensive one with Wall Scroll and Canvas Art, http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=MED-DVD2-26358 this one in fact :P

Last edited:
I knew you would get that. :D And, yeah. I did the same with my Kirishima (just that she wasn't Kai Ni at that time and I didn't beat E-5 lol)

I knew you would get that. :D And, yeah. I did the same with my Kirishima (just that she wasn't Kai Ni at that time and I didn't beat E-5 lol)

Well I did enjoy the new UBW as much as Fate/Zero, so why not eh :P

Congrats Arturia on getting Bismarck drei form! You gonna ring her?
You'll love her even more when her silly torpedo manage to take out a low HP ship during combined fleet maps. Enough reason for me to ditch Kongou for her.

Yamato will eat your fuel/ammo resources faster than the Baux Queen does to your baux. Like 10:5?
I only sortie mine for PVP against other Yamato/Musashi. Plus they MISS like crazy if you fail to get air superiority. Her FP is okay, being able to take out PVP ships without AP shells most of the time.

If you're not swimming in a pool of fuel & ammo. Yamato is not worth your time/resources. Go for Bismarck LSC and replace one of those Kongou-class. Keep Haruna (quest ship) and Kirishima (fBB with highest FP) though.

Bismarck is great because of her haughty attitude against you and able to launch torpedoes in her final form (most players will say it's useless cause low torp stats but not me). One step close to the most hated Re-chan!

Biskmarck... wait for me....
I will, i will have her... after this event.
:megane_hmph:
Would you like to trade? My LSC luck for development luck points?
Bismarck recipe 4/7/7/2 - 20 with FS Z1
Beware of Musashi popping out instead.

Last edited:
Would you like to trade? My LSC luck for development luck points?
Bismarck recipe 4/7/7/2 - 20 with FS Z1
Beware of Musashi popping out instead.

Oh yes, I don't mind if Musashi appear instead of Bismarck because i don't have her fufufu. Oh but after the event, I want the Italian big boobs too :D.

Congrats Arturia on getting Bismarck drei form! You gonna ring her?
You'll love her even more when her silly torpedo manage to take out a low HP ship during combined fleet maps. Enough reason for me to ditch Kongou for her.

No, my first ever ring is reserved for Yamato, I've decided that when they bring out the Wedding system. As for who comes after, probably going to be Yahagi and Akagi. Bismarck is very high on the list though.

Oh yes, I don't mind if Musashi appear instead of Bismarck because i don't have her fufufu. Oh but after the event, I want the Italian big boobs too :D.

Wait what? Have they release what the Italian BB looks like already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2