KanColle Headquarter!

Mutsukis are under 2 iirc, Mutsuki, Kisaragi, Yayoi and pyon had one. The rest shared one with iirc the akatsuki class artist.

Reactions: FireShark
^ The chances of the other Mutsuki-class being Kisaragi is pretty high. Those 2 especially Kisaragi needs an art upgrade badly.

I have high hopes for their Kai Ni art after taking a look at their Valentine CG.
It's like heaven and earth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did it and now it's time to take it easy.
6xskOOb.png

2ljhyWg.png

OCoUnFk.png

Last edited:
@FireShark Congrats :D
:nekopara_omedetou:

My fiance still need about 200k exp >.<.

@AB_Titty Congrats on your "Hungry wolf" and Ayanami ^^.

So It's Mutsuki and Kisaragi, as expected. I have high hope for their kai ni art. :)

A few of us in here have Taihou, but that's a really odd question to ask.

And so Bismarck Zwei! Onward to Drei!

JUdRaMo.png

Thanks for answering. I just want to know what is the best setup/getup maximizing/utilizing Taihou's specialties?

I mean the formation of the Kanmusume and the equipment (including the grade and calculating the cost for big battles/event battles)

And is it worth the trouble? Kind of Yamato which cost lots of materials and can make you go bankrupt easily

Thanks before !

I posted a while back explaining carrier mechanics and stuff so go look at that. There is no real one size fit all equipment solution with carriers.

Yamato is worth the trouble, but if you are scraping to get by for events you aren't gonna have the surplus resources to do anything with either.

Also the kai2 arts are quire good, valentine art caliber. Mutsuki is pretty good~

Reactions: espiekerella
Great art indeed.

Now is there a list of which ship getting the limited lines?
I'm gonna search for seiyuu specific ships. I only found out Hidaka Rina(Mutsuki reason) and Nao Toyama(too popular to ignore), then I got tired.

There is a guy who always does full update voice rips on nico so I am just going to wait till he posts something.

Off Topic: Chikuma is so fucking bad on WoWS even though she's one of my favorite in KanColle. Time to learn how to battle in a BB. KONGOU IS WAITING FOR ME DESU.

How hard it is to level up one tier? Bismarck on tier 8...sh*t.

I feel like giving that game a try one day. Carriers look fun as well because of the strategy-like gameplay, also feels like it's for lazy people.
I don't know how competitive is the game, it feels like all ships should be available at start. Btw, I'm judging all from the videos.

How hard it is to level up one tier? Bismarck on tier 8...sh*t.

I feel like giving that game a try one day. Carriers look fun as well because of the strategy-like gameplay, also feels like it's for lazy people.
I don't know how competitive is the game, it feels like all ships should be available at start. Btw, I'm judging all from the videos.

Well, to reach Yamato you must research all the ships that is prior to Tier X BB so that is Chikuma (Tier II, 1200 research points), Kawachi (Tier III, 2800RP), Myogi (Tier IV, 4200RP), Kongou (Tier V, 9200RP), Fuso (Tier VI, 16500RP), Nagato (Tier VII, 35000RP), Amagi (Tier VIII, 60000RP) and finally Yamato herself (Tier X, 140000RP). There might be an introduction of a Tier IX battleships in the future so that's extra probably 80000-100000 RP to grind. Now to sum them up, 268900 RP you need to earn before actually unlocking Yamato. On average, a decent co-op game for me can earn varying from 300-500 RP. So say on average let's call that 350 ish, since 500 I've to perform really well, that equates to 769 games. Now taking into account that actual PvP battle can earn more, and premium account (this require real money) earn you more experience, this can be shorten. If you don't want to spend money however, 769 games is probably what you'll be looking at (by just doing Co-op). Say I'm having really good games and use the 15 minutes maximum time limit per game, that equates to 11535 minutes of solid game time, which equates to 193 ish solid hours which equates to about 8 solid day of non sleep 24 hours gaming. This is obviously the longest calculation by taking into account of you just constantly playing co-op and not go to PvP, but it gives you a good understanding on how long Yamato would take to grind.

So yea, grinding to Yamato is hard, and I don't plan to doing that until the game is release since beta progress get wiped anyway, I'll probably try to get to Nagato on the Japanese tech tree, or possibly Amagi (since Checku-sama says its amazing), then probably work my way to Mogami (different tree, going from Chikuma through the CL/CA tree) and try out DD after that, since according to Checku-sama, Shimakaze is one of the most broken ship in game right now because of her insane movement speed to outrun other ships and her torpedo range is like 20 km which is like 1 meter longer than the 19 km salvo range of Amagi main canon xD.

As for competitiveness of this game, at the moment I see great potential of being a good 10v10 competitions for war game enthusiast, it have a decent small scale representation of what a real battle be like (provided we take into account of obvious simplifications and unlimited ammo...etc, the game is still very fun, addictive and rather "historically correct" whenever possible), to me CV will be the one taking the active "Commander role" since you'll be constantly on the RTS mini-map due to that's how CV is normally played and he'll be the leader who direct the team, so a good CV player is definitely not going to be easy from what I can see, a lot more forward planning, outplaying and co-ordination is required of a CV player for pro-league scene I think.

Totally didn't know the game is still on Beta. I thought it's been out for at least a year or two.
Do you have to level each tree separately?
I found out that Shimakaze is tier 10 as well. Why..? Does she really deserve to be in that tier?
Nice to see the Iowa class and the Montana in as well who should be in a new tier 11 :whistle: along with Super Yamato and H-44.

Multiple step? Seems like another wording for Fleet locking. I don't mind though. I in fact welcome it. Just to see rage posts @ wiki xD

When is the last time an event ran for at least 20 days? Or is there even one before.

Multiple step? Seems like another wording for Fleet locking. I don't mind though. I in fact welcome it. Just to see rage posts @ wiki xD

When is the last time an event ran for at least 20 days? Or is there even one before.

13 events were 20+ days after additional time given for cat reasons, don't recall if we had all that many 3week events in 14 but ALMI might've been that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2