KanColle Headquarter!

Totally didn't know the game is still on Beta. I thought it's been out for at least a year or two.
Do you have to level each tree separately?
I found out that Shimakaze is tier 10 as well. Why..? Does she really deserve to be in that tier?

Game is still in closed beta, I got in through getting Yuubari. Yes if you don't want to spend a penny then you have to level each tree separately. Shimakaze is fitting to be a Tier X of the Japanese DD considering she is technically the pinnacle of the Japanese DD, also the second fastest DD back in WWII, so she deserve Tier X easily.

Game is still in closed beta, I got in through getting Yuubari. Yes if you don't want to spend a penny then you have to level each tree separately. Shimakaze is fitting to be a Tier X of the Japanese DD considering she is technically the pinnacle of the Japanese DD, also the second fastest DD back in WWII, so she deserve Tier X easily.
Running the pay for quick access scheme hah. I rather go for more ship slots in KC.
Also, that French DD has to be in game then. Gotta go... slightly faster!

@FireShark Ok, I will think about it. I am just not sure, because I already have Kongou and soon Wo, Yamato and Mutsu. (lol)

TBH carriers look less fun than the other types of ships. Torpedo cruiser looks most fun.

Running the pay for quick access scheme hah. I rather go for more ship slots in KC.
Also, that French DD has to be in game then. Gotta go... slightly faster!

xD Or just be like me and get both ship slots and WoWS. Problem solved. And God I'm not sure whether we'll see British first or French first xD. Tbh most if not all of the famous naval battles are between USA and IJN, so I rather them polishing off American and Japanese fleet first before moving onto other ships.

@FireShark Ok, I will think about it. I am just not sure, because I already have Kongou and soon Wo, Yamato and Mutsu. (lol)

TBH carriers look less fun than the other types of ships. Torpedo cruiser looks most fun.

CLT is rather odd, because of how strong Torpedo is yet how hard it is to hit them, KTKM can either be really strong or really weak. Carriers is less fun? From what I can see most people who played carrier seems to have enjoyed the different perspective of the game, I haven't played it myself yet so I can't say for sure xD.

CLT is rather odd, because of how strong Torpedo is yet how hard it is to hit them, KTKM can either be really strong or really weak. Carriers is less fun? From what I can see most people who played carrier seems to have enjoyed the different perspective of the game, I haven't played it myself yet so I can't say for sure xD.

Well, I have only watched the game on stream, so I based that solely on my impressions. I don't have beta access after all. Commanding your fighters and bombers could be nice, but the other ships look more fun for me personally. And yeah, it looked difficult to land good torpedo hits. It wasn't impossible however. And it does good damage.

If I get to play the game in the future I will try every class anyways. Just don't know what tech to choose first. (lol)

That video of KTKM with 40 torps already shows you how deadly she is. Poor Yamato lol she too big to dodge all of them.

One more question on WoW, is all 4 Kongou class ships in game or just Kongou herself? I didn't hook anything regarding Haruna, Megane and Siscon in WoW.

Back to KC.
They've done enough to earn their K2.
UUIF1zf.png

H4DimQA.png

Engines are welcome.

Last edited:
Well, I have only watched the game on stream, so I based that solely on my impressions. I don't have beta access after all. Commanding your fighters and bombers could be nice, but the other ships look more fun for me personally. And yeah, it looked difficult to land good torpedo hits. It wasn't impossible however. And it does good damage.

If I get to play the game in the future I will try every class anyways. Just don't know what tech to choose first. (lol)

You haven't got any choice, you have to start as a Tier I ship, which for Japanese atm is CL Katori and for American its DD Erie. That's what it looks like in Beta at the moment :P You'll have to grind to the tech tree that you want to try your ships on :P

That video of KTKM with 40 torps already shows you how deadly she is. Poor Yamato lol she too big to dodge all of them.

One more question on WoW, is all 4 Kongou class ships in game or just Kongou herself? I didn't hook anything regarding Haruna, Megane and Siscon in WoW.

No, Kongou will represent all of her class, just like how the rest will. They said they'll take an "average" of what the spec of the class will be like and the name-sake of the ship will appear as that ship. And to me KTKM is going to get hunted down by some of the stronger Artillery American CA or Shimakaze herself. It is hard to say but I think she's in a weird spot at the moment because if you miss your 20 one side you're fucked due to how long it takes to reload them xD

Last edited:
Oh.
:confused:You mention Chikuma earlier, how is she in game?
Is there a limit to how many type of ships each side can have? It would be silly to have match of 10 BBs VS 10 DDs.

You haven't got any choice, you have to start as a Tier I ship, which for Japanese atm is CL Katori and for American its DD Erie. That's what it looks like in Beta at the moment :P You'll have to grind to the tech tree that you want to try your ships on :P

Yes, I know that. But I don't know, whether I would go for the American or the Japanese ships first. They are separated, right?

Oh.
:confused:You mention Chikuma earlier, how is she in game?
Is there a limit to how many type of ships each side can have? It would be silly to have match of 10 BBs VS 10 DDs.

Erm, I think they balance it out, like if they have 3x BB you expect your team to have 3x BB or equiv. Chikuma is by far one of my most hated ship. I cannot stand her.

just browsed through some information on the pc game, look interesting but sadly i don't speak the japanese language

might aswell just give the anime a try.

just browsed through some information on the pc game, look interesting but sadly i don't speak the japanese language

might aswell just give the anime a try.
Japanese knowledge isn't required for the game anyway, not unless you are looking to understand the lines from the ships and stuff.

okay good now

how hard is to navigate through the menus?

I am pretty sure the English wiki has it all in picture form w/ explanations, I can't say with certainty since I can read it all anyway but the UI feels intuitive enough for people to understand relatively easily. Only real problem would be like the selection of quests and such, but you will be able to read the contents of things with the aid of third party browser/plugins w/ translation functions.

I see well i might gave it a shot then XD

Guys please at least tell all those who want to attempt to go to the lottery page first ._.

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:_How_to_Register

There you go, pay attention to when tomorrow's lottery will be drawn and try using the methods suggested here, large cache size and changing to JST seems to significantly help according to recent newcomers. Just follow the steps and you'll be fine.

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:_Proxy_Connection

This is how to set up proxy connection since DMM is region based, you have to somehow make sure you look as if you're with a Japanese IP address before you can even log in. I choose the regional cookie method as this you can avoid API links and you can update the game with just a press of F5 button instead of getting a new API link every time.

Lottery is the thing that I laugh at every new player for, then proceed to forget about its existence so I can laugh at the next newcomer.

There ain't no lotteries when I started~

New CV again...seriously. We need more CL love!
So, any guesses whose it's gonna be? Unryuu-class Katsuragi or perhaps the legendary Shinano? They didn't mention it's going to be a foreign CV.

Also, anyone here is a front liner ? Please assist us~ =D

Curious, a cv. I guess they'll just be going through Unryuus for a little bit.

idk what you mean by a frontliner, unless you are talking about wows, but I take my sweet time with events~

Ah, I should have worded it correctly:confused:. I mean those who complete the whole event in a couple of hours.
I'll hold out for a few days for fleet compo and drops. The extra days are probably for players to level up their girls due to fleet lock. I use that to gather more baux instead.

I think I might watch some RTA streams if I can wake up in time but that takes some effort. Personally I tend to yukkuri through my event attempts now that it is possible to do so. Too stressful to try to rush ;;

CV huh? I don't know why but I smell Shinano, to be honest I thought they had concept for Shinano dating back when Yamato/Musashi was released? Thing is though, CV being in this awkward position it is in now, even if they release Shinano I'm not sure whether I'm that happy....I guess only time can tell.

EDIT: BURNING LOVE!

JEx8TMl.png

EDIT2: Fighting for my fucking life against 3-4 ships whilst my team mate sucks dick. OPz EU server.

Ml7LK3v.png

Last edited:
2 foreign bbs, 1 cv and some. 4 stages to 1st part of event (of two probably、although one can't rule out 3 parts) from preparation to Indian Ocean Raid ending at the IF Sri lanka invasion. Ship locking by part, maybe it'll be a softlock like 14 Autumn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン