KanColle Headquarter!

I hope she, 2nd BB, won't be a drop or medium above only reward. I'm going with Easy after all (currently low on fuel in mad grinding my CVs) might change if what I state is true.

Last edited:
2 foreign bbs, 1 cv and some. 4 stages to 1st part of event (of two probably、although one can't rule out 3 parts) from preparation to Indian Ocean Raid ending at the IF Sri lanka invasion. Ship locking by part, maybe it'll be a softlock like 14 Autumn.

Oh come on, are you trolling me? Fucking ship lock + difficulty setting? Sounds like fucking 3 BB Hime with Boss in E5/E6 final form for Hard Mode. Dafuq is this shit?

And are we getting Lolitorio + Roma I wonder...As for CV, Shinano maybe?

We might see an E-8 :D It's fair though since we get 20 days after all.
Let's think positive shall we? More E-x maps means more MEDALS!
:whistle:I need more for Takao/Atago K2, just got a feeling they will need them after Choukai does.

Also, I'm hoping the prize distribution is something like so:

E-1 : Equip
E-2 : Equip
E-3 : Equip
E-4 : 1st BB
E-5 : CV
E-6 : 2nd BB
if
E-7 : Equip
E-8 : DD

More mental damage to collectors.

If i remember correctly, the last event prolonged 23 days @@. Nazz whatever, i'll wait few days and level up few DDs. It seems they will make Rengou kantai in both parts. I need more ships for the 2nd fleet. >.<

We might see an E-8 :D It's fair though since we get 20 days after all.
Let's think positive shall we? More E-x maps means more MEDALS!

I have nothing against more maps or anything provided we don't get ship locks, dragged out 8 maps with ship locking will be very annoying and a lot of bullshit if you ask me, especially if one of them use a lot of CL which is a department which I lack in, I only have like 4-5 60+ CL, I know each combined fleet will at least take 1 CL (provided if it is 8 maps I'm assume 3 stages of locking? E1-3, E4-6 and finally E7-8?) God this will be horrible.

If I get at least 1 of those BBs I'll be satisfied for the most part.

I doubt this will go 3 side like ALMI so it probably won't be all that bad. Good chance that it'll even use the softlock of 14 Autumn where locked ships can still go on support expeditions. People just need to remember that there is a soft difficulty lock where you need to use at least Medium on E2 if you want to go on with hard mode.

I doubt this will go 3 side like ALMI so it probably won't be all that bad. Good chance that it'll even use the softlock of 14 Autumn where locked ships can still go on support expeditions. People just need to remember that there is a soft difficulty lock where you need to use at least Medium on E2 if you want to go on with hard mode.

I bloody hope that the hardest difficulty I can use all ships >_> Or else I'll be majorly annoyed. As always I think I'll attempt all map on Hard Mode, you Ecael?

Re: KanColle Headquarter! 発令!第十一号作戦

lol the details to locking and all is convoluted as hell atm, I'll double check through it later.

mfw English forums were right about easy mode no lock, I swear devs purposely make their tweets ambiguous.

At the moment, it looks like.
E1 - Single fleet no restrictions.
E2 - Combined fleet, needs to be medium or above if one wants to do the rest of event in hard mode.
E3 - Single fleet, ship lock for medium and hard for E4 and E5.
E4 - Combined fleet, ship lock for medium and hard for E3 and E5.
E5 - No details, E3/E4 ships are locked from E4 for medium/hard.
E6 - No details, no shiplock across all difficulties.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireShark

I pray that E-5/6 isn't combined fleet. 2 is enough. Farming with combined fleet isn't fun at all.
Spend over 2k+ total resources (fuel/ammo/steel/baux) + buckets + S rank boss = Kongou-desu:ninja:

I'll drop my all Easy run if Prinz or Akizuki will drop on E-5/6.

lol the details to locking and all is convoluted as hell atm, I'll double check through it later.

mfw English forums were right about easy mode no lock, I swear devs purposely make their tweets ambiguous.

At the moment, it looks like.
E1 - Single fleet no restrictions.
E2 - Combined fleet, needs to be medium or above if one wants to do the rest of event in hard mode.
E3 - Single fleet, ship lock for medium and hard for E4 and E5.
E4 - Combined fleet, ship lock for medium and hard for E3 and E5.
E5 - No details, E3/E4 ships are locked from E4 for medium/hard.
E6 - No details, no shiplock across all difficulties.

So as I understand it would be E3-E5 lock only? E6 will have access to all ships and E1-E2 have no lock?

There aren't info for E5 E6 at this time but it seems we will have 2 Italian BB as reward. :D
Hmmm... i'll wait few days to confirm branching rule + reward before decide go on Medium or Easy. But It's ok to go E1 Hard. :)

Two Italian BB sisters from the "main force" will be one of the drops from completing the event. Presumably a ship from the Littorio class.
At least one new CV will be a reward.

EDIT:
PrettyxCation2.png

Last edited:

I mean is the fact that one of the heroine designs is practically Shimakaze not telling enough >>
So as I understand it would be E3-E5 lock only? E6 will have access to all ships and E1-E2 have no lock?
Correct.

I mean is the fact that one of the heroine designs is practically Shimakaze not telling enough >>

Correct.

But is E3 lock can't be used for E4 etc or E3-E5 shares same lock?

E3 locks from E4 and E5.

E4 locks from E3 and E5.

E5 probably won't add a tag.

What's the point of E4 locking from E3? Seriously this is one of the most pointless thing ever, like if I cleared E3 with a team it means that team works, why would I go back and mess around with different composition :S But this is so bad, I'm half hoping E5 won't be Combined Fleet, if it is I'm so mad right now...

What's the point of E4 locking from E3? Seriously this is one of the most pointless thing ever, like if I cleared E3 with a team it means that team works, why would I go back and mess around with different composition :S But this is so bad, I'm half hoping E5 won't be Combined Fleet, if it is I'm so mad right now...

For farming purposes, clear and farm compositions can be very different.

Some final enemy composition can be a pain in the butt. Making farm less enjoyable.

For farming purposes, clear and farm compositions can be very different.

Wait really? Why is that? Surely clearing team proves that its a team that works, so why would you mess around with it? Saving fuel/bullets?

Wait really? Why is that? Surely clearing team proves that its a team that works, so why would you mess around with it? Saving fuel/bullets?

Yes. I tend to have very different farm and clear compositions. One is just to guarantee you clearing and overkilling is fine. The other is to get in as many runs that clear a certain line of success necessary for farming.

Yes. I tend to have very different farm and clear compositions. One is just to guarantee you clearing and overkilling is fine. The other is to get in as many runs that clear a certain line of success necessary for farming.

Easy have no ship locking at all...-3- Are you going for Hard Mode all maps Ecael?

2 hours and 20 minutes left.

Time to finish all the PvPs and send the girls out on long expeditions.

Hope you guys are ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン