KanColle Headquarter!

Re: KanColle Headquarter! 発令!第十一号作戦

E3 cleared, time to go to E4. ^^

e4_fleets.jpg

Edit: 1st run is smooth. Kongou deal 221 damage to boss even she equip AP shell. ^^

Last edited:

Wow you really like your Shoukaku

Wow you really like your Shoukaku

Yep and thank :). In fact she's the reason i become Teitoku. ^^

The moment you noticed that level 51 in there :P Congratz on your E3 clear though!

Thank, i'm half way to clear E4 now. Btw what do you mean: "The moment you noticed that level 51 in there" ?
:korokke_fue:

Thank, i'm half way to clear E4 now. Btw what do you mean: "The moment you noticed that level 51 in there" ?
:korokke_fue:

Its just everyone is so high level then you you saw Zuikaku being 51 there! She need some love too!

Also is it me or E5 Hard wasn't as bad as people made it out to be? I'm running to Mogami + Mikuma + I-401 with KTKM, Nagato and Mutsu...

Its just everyone is so high level then you you saw Zuikaku being 51 there! She need some love too!

Also is it me or E5 Hard wasn't as bad as people made it out to be? I'm running to Mogami + Mikuma + I-401 with KTKM, Nagato and Mutsu...

Ah that, it's not like i don't like her... it's because, to prepare for this event, there are only 2 farming slots for CV(L), i have to level 2 CVL + 2 CV to kai ni. Since i want Shoukaku reach 99 so 1 slot for her is fixed :D. It's a bit shame. If it's not because this event, my Zuikaku may sit at lvl1 ( but level 1 Zuikaku is cute ^^).

Anyway, good luck with E5 ^^. I will go E5 after lvl up Choukai. :)

Before the one node avoidance method was found out E5 was considered to be the worst map for this event with people facetanking it with Yamatos and failing. After that it is kind of a joke too.
E3 cleared, time to go to E4. ^^

e4_fleets.jpg

Edit: 1st run is smooth. Kongou deal 221 damage to boss even she equip AP shell. ^^
AP also has damage bonus to installations, probably just not as high as sanshiki.

Before the one node avoidance method was found out E5 was considered to be the worst map for this event with people facetanking it with Yamatos and failing. After that it is kind of a joke too.

Yea, it feels like it until you get sent to B, then you have a high chance of the BB just randomly Wanpan you in the face since your girls have reduced chance to dodge due to less fuel. I just got trolled twice to that B node and then my Mutsu randomly getting Wanpan.

E4 Cleared!!!! Damn those last 2 kills, it took me 4 runs and 2 night battle with 4 and 8 boss HP >.<. Clearing 2 event maps in the same is soooo tired.

e4_clear.jpg

Hmm, guess I'm done with E-6 again. Resources and buckets didn't get hurt that much. -30k fuel/30k ammo/25k steel/14k bauxite -163buckets.

Time to slack off and recover~

]Icchan By the power of the King I summon you, now answer this: Have you poked at the new DMM game Shinken yet?
Shinken? oh, Yeah I've played that game waaaaaaay back when it was still in testing before I poked Touken Ranbu.

D:

Everybody is progressing so quickly

It's pretty simple as far as I've gone through it multiple times. Only took me about 3 nights or so?

I don't have the luxury of having abundant resources though. I've just managed to clear E-4, and welcome the first foreign ship to my fleet: Littorio! (Yes, I don't have any German ships yet :/ )

I'm probably farm resources, the previous maps and level Mikuma first before moving on to E-5; Mikuma is only level 30 :/

I only went once each time and as soon as I finished a map, I never really went back. People just threw accounts at me so I helped them along which is why I ran through the event multiple times.

My main account picked up Naganami, Kiyoshimo, Sakawa and Roma on the way so I'm very much content.

And besides, I can't really do anymore runs on the combined fleet maps since I did LSC before I finished E-6 and that ate up a large amount of steel.

I played in easy mode, but switched to medium in the middle of E-4 because it was not interesting. Therefore the formation of the fleet is difficult. In E-4, FBB are not usable.
The ships which are usable in next E-5...
BB: Ise 50, Hyuuga 50, Yamashiro 60
CV: Souryuu 78, Amagi 50, Katsuragi 1, all CVL
CA: Furutaka 65, Kinugasa 55, Choukai 39, Kako 32, Aoba 30
CAV: Mogami 46, Mikuma 46, Suzuya 46, Kumano 46, Tone 35, Chikuma 33
LE4Ze4W.png
qIBkh7T.png
BjMFdny.png
ycc8Kyl.png

Shinken? oh, Yeah I've played that game waaaaaaay back when it was still in testing before I poked Touken Ranbu.

I'm so confused as to how actually make swords and things, you got a simple explanation? xD

Getting AS against Air Princess is a big deal after all.
Even if AACI fails to trigger, she still missed all 3 of her bombardment.

I replaced Tone and Kaga for Junyou and RJ. Only got orange'd on boss node. Otherwise, perfect E-6 run.
3rd S-rank drop : Hiryuu. :(
4th S-rank drop : Fusou.

Last edited:

I think I'll head back to E-5 tomorrow after I get some steel for repairs. Rare drops are calling and there's still a long way till the event ends.

I'm so confused as to how actually make swords and things, you got a simple explanation? xD
Guess the game's back up and running again huh?

I'm gonna be taking this all from memory so it might be quite outdated or something, after you input the resources you forge the sword yourself from a slab of metal my clicking like madman in order to shape it into a fine blade. There are sweet spots on the metal in order to forge the blade faster and it changes spots after a number of whacks on it.

We should probably take this talk to a different thread. Also, I somehow can't get past the name screen so I can't check out the new changes.

Edit: WHAAAACK! Apparently I figured out my problem, the game didn't like me using US English Keyboard and when I switch to Japanese Microsoft IME, it worked just fine....but weirdly I defaulted to using Hiragana instead of first trying out Alphanumeric which could've probably worked.

Last edited:

E-6 Hard Clear!
zimJeol.png

I took ecael's advice and go Line Ahead on Air Princess with AS. She misses about 8/10 shots. This based on my last 3 runs.
Last run she manage to hit Yamato to yellow, no big deal. :8 My Uchuu Senkan won't go down that easy.

pUNoxmi.png

Pr3Oevg.png

iQ168LJ.png
Boss support didn't do sh8t but they are still getting feed. kuso-
cvkZdMF.jpg
MmWjJnG.png

4nyuqRS.png

Last Run drop : The Yasen Baka Sendai :ninja:

Time to chill and slowly enjoy E-7.

Last edited:

E6 boss refuses to go down, seems like I can't get AS with Kaga alone with Reppu 601 x2 + Reppu + Saiun. -3- This is annoying.

I don't have the luxury of having abundant resources though. I've just managed to clear E-4, and welcome the first foreign ship to my fleet: Littorio! (Yes, I don't have any German ships yet :/ )

Didn't you get U-511 last event?
Or is my memory failing me...

E6 boss refuses to go down, seems like I can't get AS with Kaga alone with Reppu 601 x2 + Reppu + Saiun. -3- This is annoying.
I got AS with Kaga alone whenever I ran. Though my equipment was Reppu, Reppu(601), Reppu Kai and Saiun. Preboss node is pretty much the only place I get air parity from using my Surface Task Force.

Edit: Oh right, my Fusou and Yamashiro Kai Nis were packed with Zuiun Model 12s, they give an extra fighter power boost with the 23 plane slots of both Fusou sisters.

I got AS with Kaga alone whenever I ran. Though my equipment was Reppu, Reppu(601), Reppu Kai and Saiun. Preboss node is pretty much the only place I get air parity from using my Surface Task Force.

Edit: Oh right, my Fusou and Yamashiro Kai Nis were packed with Zuiun Model 12s, they give an extra fighter power boost with the 23 plane slots of both Fusou sisters.

I don't run BBV, but I swapped it to 2 CVL instead and it seems to do the trick, then now the night battle node start trolling me. I think I'll give my fleet some rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.