KanColle Headquarter!

Re: KanColle Headquarter! 発令!第十一号作戦

Ask your heart :P. I had got Takanami but can't remember which event map.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Isokaze of course. :) Her bad cooking is calling for you!

Ask your heart :P. I had got Takanami but can't remember which event map.

Takanami drops in E3 and E4. Isokaze is E5

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Isokaze of course. :) Her bad cooking is calling for you!

I'm only hunting for her because she's voiced by Seiba, otherwise I don't normally go hunt for DD, Takanami is because of Skilled Lookouts (thought I still think searchlight and starshells are better)

I'm only hunting for her because she's voiced by Seiba, otherwise I don't normally go hunt for DD, Takanami is because of Skilled Lookouts (thought I still think searchlight and starshells are better)

I didn't know about the seiyu. I like all the ships, that is why I try to get everyone, even DD. I think that searchlight and star shells are more useful as well, since they affect your whole fleet. Guess skilled lookouts is good for ships with lower luck? I have one of those, so another skilled lookouts would only be a nice extra. :D

I didn't know about the seiyu. I like all the ships, that is why I try to get everyone, even DD. I think that searchlight and star shells are more useful as well, since they affect your whole fleet. Guess skilled lookouts is good for ships with lower luck? I have one of those, so another skilled lookouts would only be a nice extra. :D

I'm only collecting in case they get buffed, I always want to be ready at whatever devs throw at me, that's why I kept all the ships I find. The reason why I don't really hunt for DD i s because I've so much of them already, and none of them really "shine" that much other than the new Akizuki recently, otherwise I'm normally using my Yukikaze and Shigure cut in duo, if not I've got my Verniy and Yuudachi for the double attacks, or even the new set like Fubuki, Hatsushimo, Hatsuharu, Murakumo are all decent ships as well, but I just don't really lack DD as much as I lack high level CL at the moment I guess XD I really wish CL would get some love, since they haven't had much love recently, would be even better if my Yahagi were to get a Kai Ni, considering she's my highest level CL, 96, only 2 behind my highest Kongou and on par with my most used CV Akagi at 96. After I gave my first ring to Yamato I think I'm really tempted to ring Yahagi as well.

Just finished E-6 on hard. It got way easier, when I replaced all the big guns on my BB with fitting ones. Either weight penalty is a big factor or RNG-sama decided to help me in the last second. Also got Sakawa during one of the sorties (the only ship left that I needed from E-6). I did E-2 and E-4 on medium, though.

EDIT: Yay! My first event that I finished completely. Last two events failed at the last map. :(

roEfYU3.jpg

WARMRkA.jpg

7iinjYt.jpg

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; That makes sense. There already are a lot of good DD. And now that you mention it, there really aren't that many good CL/ CL with Kai Ni. The sendai sisters and isuzu are the only ones I have trained. It would be nice to see either Agano sisters or Nagara sisters (maybe) get Kai Ni. But I guess Kuma and Tama would be nice as well.

@Shir0 Congrats on clearing E-6 and saving Sakawa.

As much as I love Zuikaku and Shoukaku, I'm still really annoyed that Akagi and Kaga not getting Kai Ni, or Nagato/Mutsu...sigh...
Too strong for us Teitoku to handle.
Besides, now we have more reason to sortie Zuikaku + Kaga (+ Katsuragi, notice me Zuikaku-senpai!) in the same fleet.

---------------------------------------------------------------
At least you guys have an aim with leveling DD for equips. I'm leveling DD for their looks and personality with average stats
(The ute-ute-uchimakure :D Isokaze & SHIREIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII- Tokitsukaze). :8
So far, still no favorite DD. On Bismarck level of favorite.

Agree with needing more CL love.
What we know now is that next few Kai Ni won't be CLs but the starter DDs and the Kaku sisters.

Last edited:

If I had trouble with E-5 Medium, I probably can't clear E-6 on Medium, can I.

But then again there's no more ship locking for E-6, so I can send out my highest level ships... I'm not sure if my ships will be able to handle it

You wont know till you try :P medium isnt hard at all.

It should be fine one medium. I don't have top level ships and somehow managed on hard. I think that pre-boss node is more annoying than boss node. Make sure to put searchlights on your second fleet flag ship for node I. And good luck with E-6. :3

If I had trouble with E-5 Medium, I probably can't clear E-6 on Medium, can I.

But then again there's no more ship locking for E-6, so I can send out my highest level ships... I'm not sure if my ships will be able to handle it

Nothing wrong with taking your ship for a spin in Medium, the most you can lose is 1 sortie of fuel and bullet and some buckets, if it goes well it means you can medium, if it doesn't then you didn't lose much. So give it a go then decide what you wanted to do, if you're not really low on fuel/bullet then I would say go Medium for the extra medal and Type 2 Large Flying Boat, if you're a bit short then just go for Easy, or you're planning to do some farming afterward. Roma do drop in Easy if you wanted to farm her, but she'll only appear in Boss node only.

Did E-5 farming. Doesn't go well. I close the tab after I go to the maelstrom node, because it pisses me off. I try E-2 for a change of pace. First try:

jxFCcb8.jpg

And does Harusame only drop on hard? At least the english wiki says so. I did E-2 on medium, so I don't know, if any further farming would be a waste of time. Maybe I will do E-1, E-4 and E-5 first and decide later, if there is still time left.

Time to farm E-2 now.

Edit: Yeah Harusame is hard only.

Moar edit:
r84zUkF.png

also Shoukaku

Last edited:

for the extra medal and Type 2 Large Flying Boat,
So far, only Akitsushima can equip this plane. Any real reason to equip 2 of these on her since she can't do anything with just equipping the plane alone.

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Congrats on getting Unryuu, Kai her and get that awesome SCAMP.:D

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; Good Luck with your farm. Harusame? Unryuu?

Unryuu, since I cleared it on medium.

So far, only Akitsushima can equip this plane. Any real reason to equip 2 of these on her since she can't do anything with just equipping the plane alone.

Thing is it is largely unknown at this point in time, if he can do it on medium I don't see why not, considering Dev have the tendency to fuck everyone over for not getting higher tier stuff from time to time, if he can get extra one, having extra will never do you any harm will it?

No harm but I don't see them improving the flying plane capabilities. Best is they improve Akitsu to be on par with Chitose-class.

Most new equips lately seem to been quite useless.
WG24, Skilled Lookout, the Large Sonar, and now this plane.

Whoa.. I always thought that I will never get my hands on SCAMP anymore. Good thing Unryuu graced me with her presence. :3 And yeah, any extras could be helpful at some point in time.

No harm but I don't see them improving the flying plane capabilities. Best is they improve Akitsu to be on par with Chitose-class.

Most new equips lately seem to been quite useless.
WG24, Skilled Lookout, the Large Sonar, and now this plane.

Useless hm...I'm most likely wrong but to me they're trying to expand the system, so I expect some big major overhaul of how mechanics works to accommodate these changes, one easy one for Type 2 Large Flying Boat would be just to have some stupid LoS requirement that forces you to bring Akitsushima/anyone who can bring that Type 2, since that does have the highest LoS in game at the moment. I won't be surprised if the Type 2 Large Flying Boat get a very big buff to reflect the real history record as well considering this plane was suppose to have a fair amount of AA gun mounted on it, so I'm not sure why it doesn't provide a fair amount of AA stats on top of what she have now, which is strange. Also we don't know yet but there could be an introduction of other mechanics that are yet to be revealed/discovered yet.

As to whether Akitsushima will be improved, I'm not sure. Since historically she was mainly just used as a support type boat where she have close to no combat capability, which was clearly reflected on her stats. Also from the looks of photo, she can hardly hold any plane on there at all, so that is also reflected upon the plane counts of her as well. As to what role she'll play, I'm guessing we just have to wait and see...

Spring_2015_E5_Map.png

Wiki has been updated and it seems that Isokaze may drop on node L and boss node on Medium difficulty and above.
Good Luck to anyone farming for her.

@Shir0 @DreamCa7ch3r Congrats :D.

Umm... I'm having troubles killing e6 boss. 6 times reach boss but only 1 clean kill. Well, i'm decreasing HP bar to reach final form and try support exp >.<.
e6_surface.jpg

Replace Hagu with Choukai :).

Oh the boss BGM is so good. ^^

EDIT: Still stuck with killing boss final form even use 2 support exp >.<. I need a bit luck >.<.

Last edited:
Reactions: fguelffstan

Spring_2015_E5_Map.png

Wiki has been updated and it seems that Isokaze may drop on node L and boss node on Medium difficulty and above.
Good Luck to anyone farming for her.
Ok now how do I get there?

Took a few days break from the internet+E6 c***block and Yamato is still as bad as always (i wonder why Haguro with 33 less armor can take better hits than her)

We'll see how this goes..

Last edited:

Give up today.... my fucking slot 6 fleet 2. No matter who is in that slot, she will never cutin night battle even there is only boss with very low HP. The only clean kill ( not final form ) is from slot 3~4 i can't remember... Well i'm being trolled today. Try again tomorrow... ;_;

I don't fucking know what's gone wrong. I'm sending the same fleet out that I used to clear the map but for some reason I can't even clean kill the boss anymore. It's fucking frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家