KanColle Headquarter!

Re: KanColle Headquarter! 発令!第十一号作戦

RNG is a bitch. Keep at it and one of the sorties will be successful. Also I logged in today at friend's place for a sortie at E-1. Got her:

55d4QIU.jpg

Reactions: fguelffstan

Ok now how do I get there?

Bringing both [Mogami and Mikuma], or both [Suzuya and Kumano], or both [Sendai and Fubuki], or two ships from a choice of [Choukai and Ryuujou and Yura] will allow for [A or B]→D→G→H

I've never tried it myself. I'm afraid you need those combo to even have a chance at Node L. It's is highly not recommended cause non-boss node doesn't always give drops plus with Isokaze low drop %. Node K is fuel storm and Node L will have Ta-class. Best go for boss drop.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess I'm not alone with RNG being a bich.
2 times I got send back thanks to SS landing a red to my girls. Their formation were Echelon and Line Abreast. How much of a sniper can they be?

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Congrats on saving Ooyodo! Best multi purpose CL to date.

[MENTION=99902]Menemy[/MENTION]; Buy some space parts for her. :D She need those to perform well.

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; Need more luck perhaps? Use DA setup for the CLTs, it works better. My final kill had Ooi dealing about 400+ dmg to Air Princess.

Last edited:

I don't fucking know what's gone wrong. I'm sending the same fleet out that I used to clear the map but for some reason I can't even clean kill the boss anymore. It's fucking frustrating.

The story of my E-5. That's why I gave up on farming Yahagi.
[MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; I can't go for the boss drop since I did the map on medium.

[MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; I can't go for the boss drop since I did the map on medium.

I'm not sure how reliable the wiki at the moment but she drops on boss node for Medium too.

Best is to hold back at farming until more proof is out cause,
- No enemy composition listed for node L (Medium).
- The only drop listed on node L is Isokaze. That someone is too excited to list other drops or damn lucky to get a drop and it's Isokaze on the 1st encounter.

Smells like fish. Plus, every user and anons reported their Isokaze drops on Hard only.

I'm out of resources so I gotta wait anyway.
Gotta catch up with FurniColle.

I'm not sure how reliable the wiki at the moment but she drops on boss node for Medium too.

Best is to hold back at farming until more proof is out cause,
- No enemy composition listed for node L (Medium).
- The only drop listed on node L is Isokaze. That someone is too excited to list other drops or damn lucky to get a drop and it's Isokaze on the 1st encounter.

Smells like fish. Plus, every user and anons reported their Isokaze drops on Hard only.

A while back only Unryuu was listed as a drop for node J of E-2 too, but now that list has been expanded to include other ships. There are probably too little people going to that node at the moment

I'm out of resources so I gotta wait anyway.
Gotta catch up with FurniColle.

What's that? Another DMM game or are you referring to collecting furniture coins in KanColle? :X

Furniture in Kancolle, have 100480 coins to spend :/

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] Congrats on saving Ooyodo! Best multi purpose CL to date.

Thanks! It saves me the farming on 1-6. Now I still have Isokaze, Yahagi, Takanami and Akitsumaru left. After that I could find out, whether Harusame drops on E-2 medium or not.

I want Tokitsukaze but I'm not getting that S at boss nodes :/

And Amatsukaze seems to hate me; she hasn't come ;_;

I guess I'll get started on E-6 :sigh:

I want Tokitsukaze but I'm not getting that S at boss nodes :/
Don't give up, for the adorable Tokitsukaze!

E-3 isn't all that hard at all. Just go into night if you can't finish day..
I'm farming there for Maruyu but gave up after almost 50+ sorties. Notable drops are Takanami and Shimakaze. 0 Maruyu.

I ran a 4 CA, 1 BB, 1 CVL fleet. Works pretty good but sometimes failed to finish on daytime cause random scratch damages.
It's shocking that my Kongou CI against a DD for 1 damage...1 DAMAGE?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) うそ、んなバカな。

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Harusame is Hard only.

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; Oh. Best wait for a bit cause Isokaze is first reported to drop on Hard, then changed to Medium, then back to Hard, and now back to Medium.

And what did I say about quoting? Come on Pichu, you frequently drop by the forum and know how to quote, you've no excuse to say you're a noob >_> If I catch you doing inappropriate quoting once more...

And what did I say about quoting? Come on Pichu, you frequently drop by the forum and know how to quote, you've no excuse to say you're a noob >_> If I catch you doing inappropriate quoting once more...

Woah things got a lot stricter here. Didn't consider that to be "inappropriate" :/ Sorry

Woah things got a lot stricter here. Didn't consider that to be "inappropriate" :/ Sorry

I won't say stricter, I just give a lot of other users a lot of leniency because they're obviously not regular poster, especially when I complained a whole lot recently and the fact I did a front post saying please don't quote what you don't need and there you go quoting when you're mainly referring to one sentence. Oh well, I won't really actually do anything but its frustrating to see how people fail to even just delete what they don't need. Whatever.

Evidently we have a difference in opinion and standards here.

I'll be more conservative with quoting as well.

"Wrath of my trout"
cIYPU7o.jpg

Damn you discovered my secret weapon! xD

Did you steal C0C0NA's :/

No....I don't know what you're talking about

/me flee

What the fish is going on?

Me = Katsuragi, 3 users above = Zuikaku
5b0ee4a24697839a56404244a32951be.png

What the fish is going on?

Me = Katsuragi, 3 users above = Zuikaku

5b0ee4a24697839a56404244a32951be.png

Is basically a running joke, because the IRC /slap command is set so that you slap a person with a big large trout, and one of our Global Mod here, C0C0NA loves to slap people around with a big large trout so this is basically where the joke came from.

Btw have the devs announced officially when the event will end? I don't want to find myself with insufficient time to clear E-6

May 18th puchu.

YES E6 Cleared!!!!!
:chuuni_yay:

2 Sorties for today, 1 to unseal 6th slot from can not cutin, using luckiest girl ^^. And when KTKM is being KTKM, nothing to say. Bravo to all girls.

It's 246 damage, yeah 246 i remember. I couldn't do ss precisely when i saw KTKM cutin and know that she will kill boss. I was so happy then :D.
e6_final_-_ktkm_is_being_ktkm.jpg

Akitsushima.jpg

Hard_medal.jpg

The_braves.jpg

resources_150510.jpg

Now it's time to take a break, drinking beer and celebrate with the girls ^^. Weekend mission success!!!!

P/s: [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; i plan to try your suggestion if KTKM still can't cutin but i don't need to :P. Thank you.

EDIT: Just notice that Hie doesn't equip any gun. F*ck me!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家