KanColle Headquarter!

Re: KanColle Headquarter! 発令!第十一号作戦

Wait when did I get Unryuu?
Congrats on your marriage :3 My Nagato is still 12lvs away.

Do I see someone double posting? :P

K node is far cheaper but I got annoyed at a week of farming with no results and switched to boss. Now kiraing for 5-5 before finishing that and going back to boss. Yay gonna be kiraing for this entire day.

@Dream hmmm... i miss read :reallyconfused:. Nazzz whatever, thank anyway ^^. I must know is Nagato when you changed your avatar. :P

@Fire forgot that you mention me. No i can't wait. How long she will have her kai ni? 1 month, 2 months or.... too long. I need waifu now. :D

@ecael um... i know it depends on my fleet but do you know a cheap way to farm boss node. I'm using the fleets that cleared e6 and my resources are burning out. >.<

Edit: trying to get Roma and she show up. ^^
New_Yuu.jpg

Not bad for today :D.

Last edited:

/me slaps [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; HARD

I estimate about 3-4 more sorties for E-6 before I clear the map, and then I can return to scouting for AMATSUKAZE and UNRYUU asdfghjkl;

Neither Roma, U-511 nor Sakawa have come my way yet :(

E-6 Medium - clear! :chuuni_yay:

Kitakami-sama is doing her job. Last blow to the boss!
o2uljvTp.png

As well, noticed that my Fubuki is level 72 when combined support expedition fleet. One more Kai Ni :korokke_nice:
CzJnMy6k.png

No Roma for me yet. Gonna try some S-victories for the boss node to get here until the end of event.

q2epTXU.png

Pichu's misfortune brings me luck.

Stupid E5 won't drop me Isokaze, in fact somehow I'm having trouble reaching E5 for some bizarre strange reason. Do you need a S for golden background or would A be suffice?

Stupid E5 won't drop me Isokaze, in fact somehow I'm having trouble reaching E5 for some bizarre strange reason. Do you need a S for golden background or would A be suffice?

I have the exact same problem. I could have sworn that it was a lot easier, when I had to clear the map for the event. When farming for Isokaze and Yahagi I get a lot more ships in the red, go a lot more to the maelstrom node and have a harder time getting a S ranking at boss. =/

@ecael um... i know it depends on my fleet but do you know a cheap way to farm boss node. I'm using the fleets that cleared e6 and my resources are burning out. >.<

I was using 2cvl2bbv2bb 2clt2dd1cl1bb going north on selection, with 2yasen plane 2 starshell on fleet2 and a fleet command on fleet1 flag. If you have fusous and decent enough planes, you should be able to hit around 254? aa iirc and be clear for the whole way. The fleet 1 bbs can be kongous but I was using a mutsu for xp purposes. 60s Italia wasn't cutting even w/ fumo radar so I had to look for something higher leveled.

I might also go back to the 4cv route afterwards to check since that should have a higher enroute S chance, will try to remember to compare resource use if I do that.

RNG Goddess is mad at everyone taking her precious Isokazes. :whistle:
Anyways, Isokaze is an S rank drop and I don't think rank matters for background.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, my first E-3 run of the day got me my first Maruyu from this event.
JOYD6tu.png

Last edited:

RNG Goddess is mad at everyone taking her precious Isokazes. :whistle:
Anyways, Isokaze is an S rank drop and I don't think rank matters for background.

Well my friend once told me that you need a S rank for you to have a chance to see rainbow background, anything below S rank you're very unlikely to see a Rainbow background.

I have the exact same problem. I could have sworn that it was a lot easier, when I had to clear the map for the event. When farming for Isokaze and Yahagi I get a lot more ships in the red, go a lot more to the maelstrom node and have a harder time getting a S ranking at boss. =/

Yea, I'm not sure why. Especially boss got reset to pre-final state yet I'm having a harder time reaching boss, especially the pre-boss node the DD somehow now have a stupid close to 100% cut in rate, which I'm not sure why :/

@KuraiTenshi Good job :puniko_thumbsup:

@Dream Congrats ^^

@ecael i go with 2fbb, 1bb, 1bbv, 2cvl; 1cl, 1ca, 2dd, 2clt, FP about 248, enough to get AS in preboss. The northern route is the easiest way to reach boss, but surface combined fleet burn fuel and ammo quickly. More than 800 ammo for 4 battles + 1 night >.<.

Yuu appearing remind me that there is Sakawa at boss node so i'll farm in few days. Hope i don't have to brainwash my Littorio like someone. :P
Btw i have hard time to reach boss too. Maybe they did something...

Pichu's misfortune brings me luck.

Oh, shut up. :korokke_uwooo:

Is anyone having difficulty connecting to the game? I'm somehow stuck at the black screen with the ship animation after clicking on Game Start.

lol
Yeah I do. Don't know why, just going to try later.

/me gives a derclaration: I lacking for this month of moeness, need mora Moe...xD

/me gives a derclaration: I lacking for this month of moeness, need mora Moe...xD

Wait what? Are you in the wrong thread xD?

And IJN CV get released on WoWS tomorrow, the hype is real, now I can maybe grind my Akagi if they ever decide to add it in. Taihou and Hakuryuu confirmed to be Tier IX and Tier X respectively...Wait does Hakuryuu even exist?

Wait what? Are you in the wrong thread xD?

And IJN CV get released on WoWS tomorrow, the hype is real, now I can maybe grind my Akagi if they ever decide to add it in. Taihou and Hakuryuu confirmed to be Tier IX and Tier X respectively...Wait does Hakuryuu even exist?

Looks like there is some talk about Hakuryu being some Unryu class IF plan, since the tiers go down the list chronologically.

Looks like there is some talk about Hakuryu being some Unryu class IF plan, since the tiers go down the list chronologically.

Checku-sama already told me what's happening since the US side was patched. They basically made IJN BB not worth playing due to how fucking OP the American BBs are...neither of us really play CV so I don't know about the CV side, but seriously Montana beating Yamato by a huge margin is just god damn stupid.

Montana beating Yamato by a huge margin is just god damn stupid.
Call out A-150 to match Montana. Incomplete VS Incomplete.
And H-44 will top those 2.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
sample-18efd7f72cf96bf86b56268aacbe94b4.jpg

Last edited:

Call out A-150 to match Montana. Incomplete VS Incomplete.
And H-44 will top those 2.

A-150, or better known as Super Yamato would have been a even higher Tier which would probably result in it marginally better than the Motana. But the fact that ships of the same Tier have that big of a difference makes the Yamato not worth playing if you want an edge in battle, so at the moment basically on WoWS the only IJN ship Tier X that is worth playing is the Shimakaze. I call this huge bullshit.

The devs are playing favorites. Nothing we can do but to deal with it.
Since you mention CVs, is the Enterprise in game? No, not the freaking Star Trek one. If she's in, I'm assuming she would make Akagi/Kaga to shame. Poor IJN ships.
IJN CV's nightmare!
enterprise0a_zpsb215037f.jpg
b0065176_547d8d3b53160.jpg

Last edited:

The devs are playing favorites. Nothing we can do but to deal with it.
Since you mention CVs, is the Enterprise in game? No, not the freaking Star Trek one. If she's in, I'm assuming she would make Akagi/Kaga to shame. Poor IJN ships.

No, Enterprise won't ever make it to the game (which somehow Motana did) because she was built during 1958-1961, well after the war have ended. WoWS only included any historical ships during WWII and some "IF" ships were built.

Its not fair to say the USS Enterprise would put Akagi and Kaga to shame when they're close to 30 years of technology apart...Akagi was built and commissioned during 1920-1927, with an initial of 3 flight deck (which they later decided against), Akagi and Kaga was arguably the state of the art ships built back in the time, in fact most of the IJN ships are built with a mind of 1 IJN vs 3 USS because IJN know they're at a clear number disadvantage, that's why most of the IJN ships have stupid specification yet very very poor living condition (so they can slap more artillery on).

Its also not fair in saying Montana is far superior to the Yamato, when planning of the Yamato was done during 1934 or so whilst the planning for Montana was done nearer to 1939, which means the two ships have around 5 years of technological difference (and also by the time 1939 people also start to realise the war cannot be win with BB but in fact CV hold far superior supremacy), so the difference in AA armament should be noticeable (though Yamato did undergo major overhaul to improve their AA power, but it was nothing more than to replace certain gun turrets with AA turret instead, rather than basing a design on both AA and Fire power, which the Yamato never did as we can see from the initial build of just focusing a lot on power).

What I don't quite understand is how you can say a ship like Montana is far more superior than Yamato when it was never built and saw combat. (And to be perfectly fair, if it was a 1v1 duel between Yamato and Montana, Yamato will not be in a clear disadvantage at all due to it having better Artillery and slightly better turning circle, I'm not sure which would have the better armor though.) Technically any ships can look good on paper but in practice is just bad, the best example I'll give is Taihou. Taihou, the idea of a CV that's able to take a beating whilst still able to dish out damage is perfect when you're fighting against number, since you're bound to get attack more when they've more ships, simple maths. Yet when it was built and used in combat Taihou was a complete disaster, the design was flawed and when put into action got sunk relatively easy due to some untrained crew, so from what I can see yes Taihou looks great on paper, but no Taihou was a disaster in real combat.

Hang on. I'm not asking about the modern Enterprise but the one that actually put Akagi/Kaga out of service at Midway. The USS Enterprise CV-6. I guess she's not in then.

When did I say Montana is superior to Yamato anyways?:confused: > :D All I'm suggesting is that the Montana should be match with A-150. Since both are never completed.
Also, don't worry about Montana owning Yamato cause that will never happen. :P Still, obvious winner is obvious when it is a BB going up against a piece of paper.

If Taihou is as bad as you say, then there's no hope for poor Shinano. I expected her to be able to take a beating like Musashi did.

Using a game to prove a never existed ship's worth/power is the silliest thing ever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家