KanColle Headquarter!

Re: KanColle Headquarter! 発令!第十一号作戦

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; congratulations on clearing the event!
[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; good luck on clearing E-6 quickly!

Reactions: moemoe-kyun

Well i still have no kills on E6 but i got something else..

cb32c52da3917fe98c0c97e054ae744d.png

Just went on my first E-6 run. Cruised through until Node M, where my Hiei got wanpan'd :sigh:

I'm gonna try again and hopefully I can reach the boss this time. If not I may switch to easy.

---

Yet another wan-pan at node M. Any idea how I can deal with the Aircraft Carrier Princess?

Last edited:

Yet another wan-pan at node M. Any idea how I can deal with the Aircraft Carrier Princess?

Are you getting AS or AS+? If not CV Hime will wreck your face, so fill in the slots with your best green AA planes, if necessary go 4 green + 3 green 1 yellow if you're trying the 2 CVL composition. Also try CIAA on a DD or something, even though it won't get you AS but it does help shoot down the planes which greatly help to reduce the damage of CV-Hime when it comes to it. Also I'm sure you would have done it already but be sure to at least fully modernize the armor stats on all the ships you're going to sortie, it does help a small amount as well. The rest you just go the pray to RNG Kami-sama

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; Congrats on clearing E-6. Glad your CI worked out in the end. Time to reward her with more Maruyus.

[MENTION=99902]Menemy[/MENTION]; Congrats on saving Roma. "I'm the 4th battleship of the Vittorio Veneto-class, Roma. Nice to meet you. What? Please don't stare at me, okay?"
Haha.. yours is so smart that her stealth is already on.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new week means more E-3 transport quest plus Maruyu farming. Also, more happy fun times with CL Demon and sniper subs, more damage to resources.

Mmm, that was lucky. First E-2-J after a long absence and Unryuu pops out. Now to suffer at E-5 and try my hand at getting Isokaze and relive all the annoying things about E-5.

@Menemy Don't worry, you only need to kill boss in the last run though. Your KTKM will eliminate boss :D.

@pichu655889 you have Akizuki right? Equip AACI for a DD or put Akizuki in 2nd fleet. :)

@FireShark @Shir0 Thank :x. Btw my waifu is 1st, if talking about Maruyu :D.

@Icchan Congrats on getting Unryuu. I have mine too ^^.
Unryuu.jpg

Now the order is Roma and then (Isokaze + Yahagi).

@Shir0, @moemoe, congrats all cleared!
:korokke_nice:

Though I made a sortie against E-1 more than 100 times, I can't meet Amatsukaze. The number of buckets which I used is several hundred. I'm angry in disgust. I don't need Amatsukaze anymore! I don't want to see the face, too!!

:gokiko_hmph:

I'll move to other maps. I must look for U-511 (the second) and can't meet even Hiryuu and Nagato.

I just hope that I will be able to clear the final rotation, if not all will be to waste.

After that it will be priority on Amatsukaze, Unryuu, Agano Class then other destroyers.

Doubt that I'll have the time though.

I don't need Amatsukaze anymore! I don't want to see the face, too!!
BiZX7Ha.jpg

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; Congrats on saving Unryuu. Does your waifu even need the luck points?:confused: Good luck with your farm.

[MENTION=108744]Icchan[/MENTION]; Good Luck with Isokaze!

@pichu Don't give up yet! Just focus on finishing the event first.

Hmm... my point view is: all the best for my waifu :D. She need or not, i don't care. ^^
Btw i saw that image but hahahahah can't stop laugh while looking at it again :lmao:. Poor Amatsukaze.

Finally got Roma after switching back to boss kills on a whim, now to do maruyu+u-chan farm after EOs and weeklies I guess.

Not that I got a single maruyu drop for this whole event lol~

I just have Unryuu, Zuikaku and the 3 Agano sisters left =\

Feels like gokousen kai2 will eat plans since comptiq interview mentioned them as IF. But I guess I'll try to farm up some spares just in case they don't take plans. Almost certain to come with goodie planes after all.

Got a pretty nice addition to my Kai Ni collection. :chuuni_yay:

AnepoK7d.png

Now, I can get back and finish this damn E-6!

E-5 is pissing me off hard. I can't freaking farm properly..

3-5 clear. Torpedoes, torpedoes everywhere! In my runs, Ooyodo and Bucky are the only ones getting reds. Main character suck.
Oh :takyuu: since you didn't manage to land a single hit at all. I'll let you leave..:whistle:
yBHigan.png

No unique drops.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; You are not alone with the 0 Maruyu. Also, congrats on saving Roma.

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; Good Luck with your farm. You'll probably encounter more Aganos then the other two.

[MENTION=105896]KuraiTenshi[/MENTION]; All the best with E-6. Run 2 more BBV if you're going for 1 CV fleet so you can get AS on pre-boss node. You'll have an easier time doing so.

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Sacrifice something to RNG goddess. :whistle:

[MENTION=90889]AB_Titty[/MENTION]; :dontleave:

Last edited:
[MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; I refuse to sacrifice anything!

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; Look who came my way. :>

h7Xx2dY.jpg

Now I only have E-4 and E-5 left over to get ships from. =/

Last edited by a moderator:

@Dream Congrats on getting Unryuu :)

@AB Congrats!!! I have Hagu-chan kai2 and leveling Myoko now. :)

@KuraiTenshi Congrats and good luck. ^^

@Shir0 Congrats on getting Amatsukaze. :)

@ecael Congrats. I'm still farming node K and Roma still refuse to show up >.<.

Well Today is a memorable day. ^^
Got Shoukaku: Mars 05, 2015
Marriage: May 12, 2015
Yes_finally.jpg

It's this song ^^

Last edited:

de026026c18ba649d0de7db54d35aa57.png

Soon™

I'm out of resources (literally 1 fuel) so i'll stock up for 3-4 days and clear on last day like a boss.

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; Why didn't you wait for her Kai 2? It would be awesome to Kai 2 and marry her at once.
[MENTION=99902]Menemy[/MENTION]; Nice work!
[MENTION=110737]wind_zero[/MENTION]; lol @ brainwash.

@moe thanks! her garter belt is so ero-ero! i still need yahagi, isokaze, akitsu maru and takanami. i got my roma from the boss node btw. also that picture made me think it would be a yuuhei satellite song.

@menemy good luck on that last scratch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家