Like a boss!

/me adds to the story...

Ignoring their previous frivolous antics, the crew resumes to find the last two Dragon Balls...

Stopping to rest in an abandoned castle, the crew witnesses several spirits welcoming them like a boss~

They follow the spirits into the castle and found the mad hatter setting up the table for tea time like a boss~

Afterwords the mad hatter serves "tea" to everyone and they slowly fall into a daze and realize they have been messed with...like bosses!

also multi-tasking like a boss lol !!

Then samy with his sneaky tricks pulled a key from out of his pocket and said "Give me the dragon balls and I'll set you free"....
Until renano comes around smacks him the face for saying that...like a boss!! "P

But we werent even in the story mehs... xD

Sam disappears with the key leaving the group to the mercy of the mad hatter like a boss~

Awww Keima "( no bueno

Misses cooking and on skype like a boss!!

The mad hatter walked in with the easter bunny and they demanded to now where the pot of gold was like a boss~

Ojou sama smacked them around till they gave her the freed the rest of the group like a boss~

Wonders when anyone else will join like a boss...

The group wandered out of the caves and saw a large castle sitting on the hill nearby~

when they noticed a light coming from the east and went to that place like a boss!!!!

They saw a giant floating gem high in the sky reflecting the sun's beams of light like a boss~

When they went to go closer to the glow it was a Chaos Emerald... like a boss!

but the floor collapsed and fell into a deep abyss!!!! like a boss!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

puy50436 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you update the trial for 存在感薄い妹との簡単生活 体験版V0.4A, Japanese version?
froggie1234 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you re-upload RJ01209126? Please and thank you!
sevenroro wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, could you reupload these games please? Thank you!
軍靴をはいた猫 / 穿军靴的猫 Otome Legends The Flower Shop: Winter in Fairbrook
僕と彼の危険な同居生活 ひとつや物語 Jewel Garden
メルティング ポット 哀紡ぎ、哀映し。 おはようのキス Wings Innocent All Idleness and Ephemera
tofu0906 wrote on Shine's profile.
hi Shine,thank you as always.
Can you re-upload this game? 「変態兎頭巾」
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game to latest version? Thanks in advance.