Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiki as in Ryougi Shiki, Ralium :goodtea:

admitting it is the first step to reaching true happiness, check yo :3

anyways.. off to replacing broken mp3 player :(

Hm...some how my GTX295 prefer to work in warmer condition ._.

But this card is as power hungry as Saber Lion ._.

Hello Paradox. Good morning to you. :runhappy:

Do you have a link to VocaNicoNight? I would like to see what it's about =]

Sorry AwGwee
I'm on my iPod so not at the moment
But it's just a night where a bunch of vocaloid composers DJ, sing, scream live surrounded by people all around you
I think some people released new songs

Sup king
Love your sig

15 woots? Is that from being the DJ yesterday? :goodtea:

No problem Paradox.

Yes, from being the DJ. I'm playing in a different lobby at the moment.

I don't like Vocaloid D:

once upon a time terrorizers have got their hands on a rare crystal that can freeze even a fire with 40,000 degrees... to the point,the terrorizers have made a bomb from this crystal and made a hole that reaches to the core of the Earth then they have put it on the news every human was trying to find it the terrorizers have been caught because they were the only ones that were laughing and didn't care(they didn't have a safe house)the people couldn't find the bomb and were trying very hard to find it,Ralium was walking under a bridge he saw a ball he took it there were numbers on it counting down, Ralium then knew its the bomb he was thinking what to do with it.......4.....3.......2....Ralium threw the bomb in the sea then....1.......0 the bomb exploded freezing the entire oceans,sea even a nuclear bomb can't melt it anymore...Ralium simply didn't care and moved on.

ps:ralium could have tossed it on the air and then when it explode on the air it won't give effect

Last edited:
Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you, never wanted you, and in all probability, he HATES you. It's not the worst thing that can happen. You have 1 minute to respond.

^ True story bro~

:goodtea:

Boo, I got ninja'd

I don't have a faith, despite being born Buddhist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts