Status
Not open for further replies.
1.11 You Are (Not) Alone 1080p, I can't seems to find it on my Harddrive ._. But Part 7 won't download FFS, I keep getting this network error

The movies are compilations of the episodes but in HD. Though some scenes are cut out, they also added extra/new footage and Mari :3

The movies are somewhat better but it'll take a few years before all of them are released. :goodtea:

Evangelion...hmm.don't really like it except the ending theme....

After (classified information) happens. And then (classified information happens) which makes (classified information) in the end.

Hey Selvaria. Is that a Kos-Mos avatar? It looks adorable. :bigeyes:

Guess I'm just trying to finish up on a facebook game.

Reactions: Selvaria Bles
Hmmm, you can not see it? :goodtea:

Anyways, I'll be sleeping now. Enjoy the rest of your evening guys.

After we all had our share of fun playing football some people left to go home and the rest including myself went back to play some drinking games. I didn't play since I didn't like to drink, but my friend was slightly tipsy. Another cousin of mine was messing about with a friend's iPad, talking to the friend's girlfriend, which was pretty fun, and sad at the same time since I think he worsened the relationship between the two. Everyone went home afterwards save for the few that stayed and we listened to a few stories before heading off to sleep.

A very fun day. :goodtea:

Hmm normally people have different types of writing while chatting... or at least i knew that something was different whenever people were using my friend's account and chatting with me instead of my actual friend... different feel to it all :/ and shouldnt be too hard to fix any problems caused if theyre explained xD

I suppose you are right.

What episode of Avatar are you on? Have you gone onto the second book yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx