Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=28674]iTsAParadox[/MENTION]

Alright then~ I'll download it and see what happens.

Still, if everything is up-to-date like the DirectX, drivers, etc. it should be fine.

Right-clicking as Administrator and setting everything in Japanese is also important.

Re-installing and restarting may work too.

Or eat more sorbet.

Nero and Sam know much about my reverse harem. xD

I'd still pick one person in the end anyway. ^^

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]
Haha I tried reinstalling and running as admin while eating raspberry lime sorbet XD

I know that the summer series just started but here is the first version of Fall animes series.

1078197-BOTHOMH.jpg

Reactions: renano
I'm looking forward to Little Busters! the most. It's my all-time favorite Visual Novel after all.

I call Nishizono. You can't look at her, think about her, buy merchandise that show her or cosplay as her.

Code:Breaker, hidamari sketch, to-love ru darkness, girls und panzer xd, little busters and hayate~ :goodtea:

I was wondering why Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun looked familiar... Robico is the manga-ka for Himikoi ~ Time Limit. xD I read that and it was pretty good.

I read Tonari as well, but didn't read much. It was... okay so far.

Robotics;Notes for me.

[MENTION=28674]iTsAParadox[/MENTION]

Currently downloading.

Nice sorbet. xD

I should really play CHAOS:HEAd and STEINS;GATE one day. They're just sitting there on my computer doing nothing.

^ Meh, played both already. Also have the psp version of Steins;gate.

We all know that Samkaka wouldn't be going to sleep after he made a thousand more posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない
Thanks for reading :)