[LPW #34] Spam Heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start with easy..thanks o.o
Anyway.. I'm off now..sorta sleepy.. =_=

G'dnight and cya everyone!
:sleepmoon:

Goodnightys unown~

Hmm i tried nightmare and died on lvl 1... then i just went back down to easy xD

Thats kind of most important yes.. Making sure nothing hits you.
And goodnight Unown.

i feel bad playing on easy, so if i play at all, it will be on normal. when i die once, i lose motivation xD

well.. practice makes perfect~

insane will be all about knowing the patterns~

cya, unown. dont forget about operation "SecretPanty"

night unown

its like how i sucked at blazblue at first but after repeatedly playing i got were i was able to use some of the bigger moves yea?

Adieu, unown.

Hm? I haven't read the backlog, well I never do, but Mokou plays Touhou?

Oh its insane not nightmare? hmm well same difference for meh xD

Yes practice... will always do horribly at games unless you practice tons~

Yeah she does~

Yes. I do, I think I have for about 3 years now. Of course.. A couple of months not playing because school and whatnot.

Exactly like that Ogi, no one is good at something a first time.
Well, most of the time not at least.

Ah, you are now my fellow Touhou buddy c: I have been playing Bullet Hell games for most of my life.

Hmm bullet hell games... the ones i played werent touhou anyhow... just knew about touhou last year when baka came around xD

Thats for quite awhile then..
And, thank you. I think its sweet of you to call me that.

Oh.. You have the Gundemonium collection as well?

there was another danmaku i tried xD

not as good as touhou games imo..

mmh.. still waiting for P4U and Under Night In-Birth~

EDIT: lol, it was eXceed xD

Yeah, haha. I always went to a local arcade when I was younger.

I wouldn't really call it 'sweet', but if you wish to classify it as that, then be my guest.

Sorry, I've always had a bit of a strange use of words.

Ah the arcade.. I have the ones on Steam. Haven't gotten fully used to it yet though.

Hmm the last non touhou bullet hell game i played would probably be bullet heaven xD Quite similar except easier maybe...

i found one where im sliding around on the ground bouncing this ball around and shooting up at block sorta like ping pong or w/e is that it?

[MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION] No no, it's fine. One cannot simply deny a compliment, unless you are someone that denies compliments...

The eXceed collection should be on Steam later, unless it is already on there. You should try it out.

Well.. I guess I kind of am a person like that. I usually don't feel I really deserve it.
I heard alot about eXceed, I downloaded it awhile ago. Just never had the time to try it.

Touhou Project, I don't know much other than the creator is ultra awesome to think up those characters xD

Hmm that would probably be a brick breaking game... or are you talking about the old ones where theres two people just knocking a ball back and forth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779