[LPW#35] Get Your Perv On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Animaksiat. It's been a while since we've last seen you. (Well the last time I remember was when you came to tell us of your debate with another member about SAO)

:runhappy:

I'm off a bit again :3

Keep op running though, I'll join up later!
Mata Ne~!

later unknown~

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] snow sakura :3 if you havent played it you should

Whoever mentioned that they almost owned all the champions n League of Legends... That's a lot of game time played on that game, I still missing about 40-60% of champions on my roster. I've played most of them to understand their mechanics but not all their weaknesses. I still personally don't know how to beat Yorick with Irelia if the player skill levels are at the same level.

No, there is something call the Digital Collector's Pack, if you do the Maths correctly, you start with nearly 60 champions with just £15, which is what a normal game cost, in fact cheaper

Btw Fire, my summoner's name is Medaka, I play EU West, maybe we can play together sometime :3 I have over 2000 games record ;P

And I lost interesting for an hour thanks to Virgin Media -_-

Lost interest in the game or lost internet? :reallyconfused:

Ahh digital collectors pack gives you back RP from what I've heard~

well, 806 Wins and 806 Lost, with Season 1 Ranked Games calculated and Bots games that I play to try builds and stuff on Champions, I've played over 2000 games xd

Yea, it gives you 1600 ish back and you can proceed to buy the other pack so hence why you only have to spend £15, otherwise you'll have to spend more than that XD

I've played Leona a bit when she was free. One of my favourite champions :3
A Q and R that stuns is awesome.

yes, but she's by far not the easiest tank to play I don't think, she doesn't seems to dish out enough damage to be a threat if her skills are on CD

You went for a bike ride? Welcome back.

Mmm, Leona's damage isn't that high but she more useful as a character for CC. One stun during a team fight and can lead you to killing anyone~ :goodtea:

ya rode 5 miles because i was bored... jesh were did i come up with rideing a bike 5 miles out of boredom ill never know

The thing is, if i want CC, I might as well play Bliz since I'm a reasonably good Bliz player, Bliz can tank with good AP and damage :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx