[LPW#35] Get Your Perv On

Status
Not open for further replies.
man these things pass by in the blink of an eye huh wat took so long on the 33rd one?

Hello ogikumo. The 33rd one required about 1700 posts and not many members were online at the time to post. The 34th one went by in just 2 days. This one is already a fifth away~ :goodtea:

No, there is something call the Digital Collector's Pack, if you do the Maths correctly, you start with nearly 60 champions with just £15, which is what a normal game cost, in fact cheaper

Btw Fire, my summoner's name is Medaka, I play EU West, maybe we can play together sometime :3 I have over 2000 games record ;P

And I lost interesting for an hour thanks to Virgin Media -_-

Ouch. Anyway, meanwhile I'm stuck at NA servers since its closest server I can get on with around 200+ ping. You can imagine how much harder it is to react once the ping hits 400+.

Anyway, if I feel up to it. I will join just to check how high ping it can get for me over there.

We just met you Hatori... D:

Ah well, G'night to you Hatori~ :bye:

Mafia Game thread: A incoming action has been posted...

I will keep updating here everytime one comes up............

Thanks for the info Selvaria. For some reason, it feels like winning this LPW was necessary for your game. :goodtea:

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Rennie~

:runhappy:

Hardly likely to finish the LPW by tonight I don't think :/ unless we suddenly have an influx of spammers

Ouch. Anyway, meanwhile I'm stuck at NA servers since its closest server I can get on with around 200+ ping. You can imagine how much harder it is to react once the ping hits 400+.

Anyway, if I feel up to it. I will join just to check how high ping it can get for me over there.

Is ok, 150 ping is annoying enough already, but I'm also open to bot games as well, so if you wanna try it out in Bot game first that's fine by me :3

I don't watch swimming much. ^^ /me releases piranhas into the swimming pool

And GB 1-0. =/ This ruins my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779