[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] you have to be a little persistent at times like this~~~

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION] [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] [MENTION=29319]Kiririn[/MENTION] [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=30017]stardice[/MENTION]

HEY HOW YOU DERRIN PEOPLE???? XD

it's like people are ignoring the lpw just because a few ppl are busy :p (ppl play on the game threads and all~)
btw mato, do you know of any good music I could look for??? publishers work fine too :p

Actually~ I'm wanting to have a group of ppl to share lots of stuff and be overload with music~ XD
I made a new thread, so you could put more there if you will~ tho if the company is US or wtv, idt It can be offered for DL here x_x
that doesn't mean we can't have it listed tho riiiiiiiiight?~~~ :P

noo you didn't do anything wrong. I just know that the admins don't want US published stuff here, probably for legal reasons :f
I'm going to work on some homework. ttyl~

hmm I just posted websites not download links...I just wanted to help sorry...

This website does not have any copyright laws, nor will be under any trouble by the DMCA. This is not an American website, so it does not follow any laws that are in the US.

So, Mato can post her links, but I have to review them if it has anything that requires you to be an Uploader of any kind to share.

1. Mato is still not releasing any music, she's just sharing music artists that she likes.
2. The DMCA will still not affect this site. Checkmate just dislikes anything Western (and anything related to One Piece, Naruto and Bleach).
3. If 'releasing' was indeed sharing, then the 'What are you Listening to right Now?' thread should be long gone, since there is a lot of music from North America on there.

(I know mato was just sharing artists x_x)

but anyway~ I wonder what's keeping the other ppl :f
btw deca, do you know of any other former asl people?? I think I know three or so atm~

^not spam fag like me. hideki isnt even around much anymore. the only consistent spammer is like... samy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of 霊砂? Please
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.