[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Solid evidence wasn't actually something obtainable at the time. Still isn't I'd say. As you've said, we've only a rough idea of the incident which may have caused her to leave. :goodtea:

Hmm and she probably wouldnt tell either... even if she did return...

Brb... moving elsewhere for a bit~

I can define love for you~
1. Unconditional love. (this is where you love others no matter what.)
2. Brotherly/Sisterly love (sharing love towards one another in a non-romantic way)
3. Intimate love (the kind of bond between a husband and wife. This is only when it's 100%, they'll never divorce.)
4. God (the most pure form of love, which says that God is love.)

This describes the characteristics of real love:
1 Corinthians 13:
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

btw, what I meant about the irc was over the past few weeks. Not today x_x lol

@ Sam, True say.

Okay. See you in a bit~

@ Ushio Ah~, love. I remember reading that on your profile page. :goodtea:

Hmm i read that before~ xD I thought god's love = unconditional love~

Someone said to find a gf/bf that has the characteristics of the middle chunk (replace love with she/he)~

Talk to you peeps tomorrow. Need to get some shut eye now.

Ciao~ ^w^

:runhappy:

Hmm frank is moving so cant come on for a while~ Renano is busy with personal stuff... Terumi... well someone else should say...

@ Ushio You did not define the term 'Love' properly. If you use the term within it's definition, it does not make any sense. Try defining 'Love' again, but without using 'Love'.

Terumi went to army (Singapore's law) so he won't be here for a while. Most likely only over the weekends (I think)

Other than that, /me goes back to lurk mode.

Hmm army... although he visited the lpw somewhat more rarely than he had before anyway...

@ Ushio You did not define the term 'Love' properly. If you use the term within it's definition, it does not make any sense. Try defining 'Love' again, but without using 'Love'.

hey deca~
I'm not much of a theologist so I can't really do much. :f I was mostly saying stuff from memory. btw, since the dictionary definition changed the meaning at some point, I don't really want to use the current one. People tend to use the word as part of their social status, but that's not really how I think of it. (in other words, how ppl say they're in love then break up and say it wasn't love... that's not what I'm getting at :f)

I'm going to be busy today since it's pretty much me and mom taking care of the house~ lol
ttyl! ^^

yayyyy I love how SAO episode 10 turned out~ even tho part of it was a bit wrong XD

I'm sooo tired x_x but happy~ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of 霊砂? Please
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.