[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
did u eat bad pudding? i can understand...even if u know its bad it just looks so good....

no no u cant rest when ur like that u have to eat more even if it kills you....or is that just me?

Hmm idk? Usually have to eat though being sick usually means that you dont feel like eating...

noooo I just haven't had any healthy meals today :f I didn't have any time to make something big, sooo too much frozen crud x_x
There might be another sick person here.. or at school. and it may be the water :f (the filter needs to be changed X_X)

I'm going to try and study more in the morning :f wish me.. wtv i need to do better! X_X

talking of sickness i have been sneezing constantly these last few days >.> freakin pollen getting me down...

it's going to be in the 80's in the day and 60's at night~ a perfect time to listen to awesome things while i drive :goodtea:
which btw, I recommend Narcissu if you're driving in the sun :D

Omg i've been sneezing too x_x

I refuse to believe in the "flu season" tho.... I know what they put in that crud, and it's worst than cancer x_x

last post wins. (this should really be on the first page from now on...)
whoever gets the 2019th post makes the next lpw and title.

X_x... so I'm feeling a bit worse today with a sore throat and a few other small things..

Oops. Sorry, my bad. The first post kinda implied it but I wasn't reading carefully enough. ^^; Though it said the last post would be number 2109...? X.X Anyway I understand how you feel. I'm on a month long break and so far have spent it being sick. Had to go for a minor operation and then caught a cold in the OT. After that came a sore throat, a cough (still haven't shaken it off) and then some gum infection. Meh.

For your sore throat, try swallowing a tablespoon of honey. I think that's what did the trick for me.

Sore throats eh? Is it the type where you have pains while talking or the type where you have phlegm in your throat? I believe that you shouldn't intake something sweet when you have a sort throat. Lemon, tea, ginger, vinegar in the form of fluids should help. Other things would be helpful for soothing sore throats are gargling things such as salt water or mouthwash.

Whenever I have a sore throat it's usually the type where I have phlegm and I pretty much just cough it all out, which may seem barbaric but I believe it to be the fastest method. Also, it's recommended to drink lots of water too since a sore throat usually coincides with a dry throat as well. As for food, I eat congee during the times of sickness. :goodtea:

Also, hello LPW. A passing by post~

:runhappy:

Good afternoon King. :goodtea:

Nothing much happening at the moment. Thinking if I should go see a friend tomorrow or not since he plans on taking us to the pubs, and I may or may not have to drink depending on the situation~ :goodtea:

Nope, I still haven't got my driving license yet since I was planning on doing so after I finish Uni. And...I meant juice.

I jest~ :goodtea:

Though the point of going was more or less to discuss and catch up on things. As our friend knows the person who owns it, he's thinking of asking us to come over is all.

Ah, driving... It's been over a year since I had my license and my dad still won't let me drive alone. Bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eivallavie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
こんにちは、いつもありがとうございます!
[110429][あかとんぼ] サキュヴァス ~よくみた天使~ DL版
アップロードすることは可能でしょうか?
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you update this マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女 please
ninnikuryona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello ryzen! if it's possible, i'd like to request a reupload of 黒の十字架~per aspera~. thanks in advance!!(*・ω・)ノ
ray1 wrote on Shine's profile.
Greetings,

could you reupload (Katfile, Mexa etc) this game please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/030620-emu-金曜日の仔猫-初回版.840224/

Cant buy rapidgator premium so thats not an option.