[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
xD Having fun there Kasumi? :P Nice to meet you though, I'm King...or King-sama, or Arty, or King onii-san! :P

Gwee, is nice to catch up...I'm doing that soon before we all go off for uni :3

xD Having fun there Kasumi? :P Nice to meet you though, I'm King...or King-sama, or Arty, or King onii-san! :P
Heya, yup (about being here though, not about being unable to drive by myself xD)! Nice to meet you too. I think I'll go with Arty for now, if you don't mind? >W< For some reason I was thinking of artichoke when I read that. ^^;

hmmmm the best way I can describe my sickness:
foggy light headache, a slow and burning appetite, tired and slightly dizzy, light fever, slighting hurting eyes,
ummm the sore thoart is hard to describe. caught drops help, but I'm going to use silver which will fix it fast.

I blame school x_x last year I got sick around this month too :f and last year was terrible... about everyone in every class got sick.
On top of that, it was nearly the same time. then the govy tries to press flu shots on ppl x_x
all lies.. LIESSS T_T

Lies? xD Hmm flu shots... i get sick randomly... for some reason i wonder how getting sick feels like then when i get sick i dont want to know what it feels like anymore o.o Hmm im just odd :runhappy:

i used to get sick often, but somehow i havent been for a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time.. :goodtea:

or i am still sick, but dont realize that i am~

Never got any flu shot ever. Never trusted those, never will.

ITS SO HORRIBLE WHAT THEY DO!! X_X

if anyone doesn't know how they make flu shots.. you should really research about it :f
they use chicken eggs... aborted HUMAN fetus eye lens.. Random genetic codes.. and they spend tons of money on this crap! x_x
There's even been reported cases of cancer, death, and lots of things brought to court. but very few people actually win the case because they couldn't prove it was the flu shot x_x

there's too much to say about it :f

Evening Anti, Shiki, Sam, Ushio. :goodtea:

I've never had a flu shot so I'll never know~ I've only had shots against malaria so and that was 8 years ago. Ahh, time sure flies~

:runhappy:

Good evening to you too Will.

Meh, im always in shape so its rare for me to go out there and get sick. Even when im somewhere when lots of ppl are sicks I don't get sick. xD

There's about 7 flu companies that make their stuff differently. Most of them have mercury over the safety level. They take a virus and put it inside a chicken egg to let it develop. Then they "weaken" the virus and put it in the flu shot. However, putting raw egg into you is deadly, so they have to take out the egg stuff.

I don't remember everything, but it's all a mess.

I'm going to work on some stuff now~ I might come back and hope to win lpw lol ^^

Lol good luck winning xD I dont really care for it but snipers just make it more hectic~

Herros gwee~

Hey Sammy, Kami-sama and the rest that is here ;P

[MENTION=33148]Kasumi[/MENTION] Sure, call me Arty if you want ;P

I found this in an album and just had to share~ :P

272748b8.jpg

Good luck winning the LPW Ushio :goodtea:

Evening Selvaria.

^Reminds me of one of those bro-cons in anime~ :3

This is actually an anime, but I've not watch it and don't think i should x_x

lol this is kinda funny..
In my psy 101 and psy 102 classes, the papers were kinda harder.
102 we had weekly homework for about 1 page, and later had a 5 page assignment.

101 we had to pick a few options and make a 5 page report each month.

In my 204 class, we have 1-1/2 to 2 page portfolios to work on x_x

explain how THAT makes sense XD

(It's like people are just waiting for me to leave so they can finish the lpw without me T_T)
the is the closest I've ever been :f

Last edited:
That sounds about right for many subjects. but I'm confused as to why your classes are coded in numbers. x_x

The 101 assignment reminds me of Geography. The 102 one reminds me of History.

I haven't any clue which subject to relate '204' to... D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eivallavie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
こんにちは、いつもありがとうございます!
[110429][あかとんぼ] サキュヴァス ~よくみた天使~ DL版
アップロードすることは可能でしょうか?
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you update this マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女 please
ninnikuryona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello ryzen! if it's possible, i'd like to request a reupload of 黒の十字架~per aspera~. thanks in advance!!(*・ω・)ノ
ray1 wrote on Shine's profile.
Greetings,

could you reupload (Katfile, Mexa etc) this game please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/030620-emu-金曜日の仔猫-初回版.840224/

Cant buy rapidgator premium so thats not an option.