[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
samy - xD

For my school, I know a pretty good proxy to bypass all those firewall crap. lol
And to top it, the school internet speed is awesome. xD

Das kann ich verstehen... Aber ansonsten, wie geht es mit dir....?

Hmm this is supposed to be the "new" internet... the older internet was much faster if more troublesome to use =.= Actually this one is just as troublesome even if it is theoretically better...

mmh.. so wie immer eigentlich. mir gehts ganz ok. und wie gehts dir so? :goodtea:

a proxy.. well, at least i can watch vids, read manga or play D3, so i cant complain xD

Hmm i can watch anime... sorta... if i dont mind the connection dying every couple minutes and it not loading much... mehs :/ Anyhow class time~ Time to go leave behind this horrible internet...

Danke, bei mir ist alles ok!!! Aber wirklich: Wie ist der neuer Uni-Jahr bisher?

hat noch gar nicht angefangen xD

ich schreibe ja meine klausuren in den "ferien" sozusagen D:

wird aber sicher wieder anstrengend. jetzt kommt elektrotechnik und so hinzu. wird vielleicht aber auch interessant^^

@ maybe-kami-yan-but-maybe-not-at-all: maa, id not say that i am unlucky, but i am not exactly lucky either. its all about balance!!!

ich wil schlampen fugelen.. yeah.

In other news, AXIS dropped new PV, so dope (o´∪`)o♪

I'm meant to be revising now.. soo
Bye bye LPW (*ゝω・*)ノ

Yo Uninstall! Wath you wanted to say on germany? Hey! Yet i'm know...

Oh... so ist das... Aber ich wünsche dir viel Glück, in deinen neuen Jahr!

i am more of a pure lover, though :goodtea:

lol devils xD

dont know, if i heard the full version of WTF! before or if it was just a teaser.

yo, danke^^

Yo Uninstall! Wath you wanted to say on germany? Hey! Yet i'm know...

Oh... so ist das... Aber ich wünsche dir viel Glück, in deinen neuen Jahr!

Uhhm I wanted to say I like to f btches LOL

i am more of a pure lover, though :goodtea:

lol devils xD

dont know, if i heard the full version of WTF! before or if it was just a teaser.

yo, danke^^

Probably from that promo mix, just copped two copies of the album lol
And I might even buy another digital iTunes release, includes a bonus track as well ( ・´ω`・)

http://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/uncivilized/id555281535?ign-mpt=uo=4

Then I'll be broke, but happy (人´エ`*)

Meh, maybe I should share lady luck...

Lol, you guys aren't lucky at all aren't you.

I'm sooooo lucky like you wouldn't believe X_X

@samy be thankful for the internet that you have~ :D I've learned that at a friends house where most of everything was inconvenient. :P

It's like no one comes here when I'm around.. :foreveralone:

Last edited:
Herros ushio xD Got back from class~

Hmm inconvenient... i know it could always be worse but i might actually just be better off not using school internet and playing touhou the whole time xD More productive than trying to post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread