[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhm... I hope Sakura and Nemu clash for the protagonist's love... otherwise this VN would be too simple without at least cute drama =_=

@myself: i hate it when my most favorite author is getting Alzheimer's =(

a passing by post. hi and bye!

Bye bye Frank.

@ Coco - you have the sakura tree!

@ Anti - Jan batch coming soon. *wink*

@Kou, lol yeah... that will probably add more stuff to see/download and increase my playlist xDD

Get to playing it FABULOUS ONE!!!

At least watch the OP before closing xD.

I will start Noble works on Wednesday/Thursday :P.

I personally don't know when I will be able to get on playing... >_>

Maybe after I buy my new laptop this thurday xD

*head desk* my server still at design state, gotta finish up with the specs, sigh#

Ah... i thought you are going to start now プッ(※థэథ)∵.*.∵

Last edited:
Lol... At the moment im having fun playing Ar Tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica on the good old PS2 :P

Yeah~~~~ I just reserved Ar tonelico 3 special package for the PS3. It cost me 64$ but it was worth every penny~ <3 I can't wait for March 16. My beloved Cocona :4e5dd44a:

@Anti: isn't it awesome?

@Coco, yeah its awesome xD
And me too, im waiting for Ar Tonelico 3 impatiently...
I did reserve it too and just can't wait for it xd

@Kou lol what does that face mean?

@Anti: I know right? <3 Awesomeness~~~~~

@ Coco - tears of manliness without consoles. I will wait patiently for Kamidori and Secret game code revise.

Last edited:
:P. Thats what you get when playing VN, chatting in group and replying in forum at the same time

Lol... As for me im a big RPG gamer.
I think I played most if not all RPG that was release so far on consoles and handhelds.

Mhm... well I'll brb. Got to use the compressed air I just bought to clean the insides of my computer~

@ Anti - done Eien Shiken or Ikusa Megami?

Last edited:
Lol... As for me im a big RPG gamer.
I think I played most if not all RPG that was release so far on consoles and handhelds.

^Hmmm... I don't really think that's possible tough. xP Even tough i'm a big RPG gamer too, playing all the games is pretty much impossible.

Btw, hello everyone. =P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, Shine. I have a question. The games below are in desperate need for its final version update. Do you have them?
マホドル to v22.05.06
ラフィと監獄島の囚人 to v21.09.19
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko, I have a question. Do you have the final version for the titles below? They have more content and lots of bug fixes.
マホドル to v22.05.06
剣士ミリアの復讐 to v1.06
GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx