[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kou Meh... ;_;

@Anti you can see it, a lot of uploading today xD

Last word: A COC saluted me, I saluted back. My batchmate did a fuck-you salute, I saluted back. jockeytiyan raised his right hand >> I raised mine, and without knowing it, we both shouted "KIRABOSHI!"

^ rofl.

Hard to slp with this burning hype now >_>.

Hype is bad for games, it leads to disappointment. :P
It's sort off cute how you obsess about this game already, reminds me of someone when he goes imotou ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ . You get the idea. ;)

same feeling i guess.. but i hype for epic stories while check hype for Imoutos ~

It is Eushully, it will be either epic tier or godly tier so no worry about disappointment xD.

Apparently a forced line break in a row of non-standard characters screws up the posting mechanics. I also deleted it a few seconds after, so no harm done. :ninja:

@coro I see... by the way, I read the wall of text and, what did you mean by having one year left?

Bye anti~

Last edited:
Disappointment will always happen in eroges. Some eroges are designed to be very misleading~. We call those types 'Landmines'.

Anyway off to slp after taking hot milk. Oyasuminasai~

@coro I see... by the way, I read the wall of text and, what did you mean by "having one year left"?
Why are you putting something in quotes if you're not quoting? I also don't know what you're referring to, so please quote the sentence you actually mean.

Oops, sorry. Give me a break I'm not fluent at English.
I guess I also need to upload 10TB until 2012 (seeing how I got one last year), so BDs are a good way forward.
^ This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!