[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another meeting to take care today. Pressure level is way too high

I'm feeling sick, sigh#

good luck check.

man, i am disappointed. i am looking for a old game store that still sells gameboy color games, but i cant any stores here in my country. old games are hard to find, vintage....

Good luck Check.

lol gameboy~ There's some garage sales that sell them here. I see some Gameboy Adv games in Gamestop here as well ^^ Good luck with your search.

haha, i want the actual cartridge.

never get tired of old games

I don't have the good old GBC anymore lol

Which GBC games did you favour?

I actually miss Dragon Quest Monsters on the GBC. I recall spending over 100 hours for that old game.

Then there's still DWIII and Lufia. Actually I prefer Lufia on the GBC to the one on the NDS cause you get to travel with Erim lol

Reactions: Cocona
That game! Lufia~ That's the RPG! Thanks I remember now Ignis! Brings back memories...

Yeah, The Legend Returns. I liked it more than Curse of the Sinistrals on the DS. I prefer the setting of a swordsman travelling with a cute fortune teller to some Reno-wannabe character with his annoying childhood friend. Only thing is that Gades on the DS > Gades on the GBC, but that ain't really important.

Wait... no, I was wrong... that's not the RPG then... I was thinking lufia for SNES. There was another RPG for the GB... or was it lufia? >_>

Edit: Yep, it was the Legend returns.

Nah, there's two for the SNES; Lufia I (The Fortress of Doom) and II (Rise of the Sinistrals). The Legend Returns on the GBC was made after Rise of the Sinistrals and before The Ruins of Lore on the GBA. Then came Curse of the Sinistrals on the DS, which is modelled after Lufia II.

Here's a list of the franchise. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lufia#List_of_media

Yeah, I knew a bit about it. I played the SNES one Lufia II - rise of the Sinistrals and the GBC one Lufia - The Legend Returns before, but it was a long time ago so it escaped me. Thanks.

I just wish they would revise the battle system of Curse of the Sinistrals to some turn-based RPG... and reduce the amount of puzzles. I'd rather grind and grind in dungeons filled by endless swarms of wild monsters just to get thrashed by the boss at the end of the dungeon, like Dragon Quest and Grandia, than waste my time playing with puzzles.

Not every game can be a grind - some need to tax the brain. ;)

I'd like to do less of both actually in a RPG game. Griding gets olds fast after awhile :P Of course I love tough bosses.

Edit: nvm, found out how :P

Last edited:
Not that I absolutely hate puzzles and riddles or anything. After all, it's old and boring to just grind, fight bosses, grind more, fight stronger bosses, rinse and repeat till the end of the game. But I still prefer the emphasis to be placed on the RPG aspects themselves to the puzzles. Yeah, I do love tough bosses that can make me curse when fighting them too, compared to some real easy bosses like FFTA and TO: The Knight of Lodis (last bosses for both games were seriously a laughing matter).

.ecm, try unecm? http://snesorama.us/board/showthread.php?t=22962

lol yeah I figured out how to do it a few minutes before you posted that. I really need to have more patience for these things before I go about asking, this sort of situation happens to me more than not ;_; Thanks again though.

FFT's Velius was a great battle. Made me ragequit the game for a year.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy doesn't have hard bosses. :P
It becomes a pain when the boss fight is unfair rather than hard though. I remember how often I cursed at X-Men Origins: Wolverine because the final boss can insta-kill you and there's nearly no way to avoid it. The battle came down to luck rather than skill. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!