[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though it sounds like it involved infamous being invasive and a little rude (even if those forums are totally dead already anyways :P) :redcard:

『He wasn't really rude... He just said something... Hmmm... How can I even call it... Something that definitely doesn't fit that place...』

I don't think the admins would give him a warning or something like that just for posting that :\

『Atsui na... Darui na... Nemui na... Shinitai na...』

『Yo Slayn. Just a random poll for everyone to place bids on. Vote for the one you think will win and wait for result ;p』

『Atsui na... Darui na... Nemui na... Shinitai na...』

ええ。ほんとだ。。。

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]; choose carefully, young grasshopper, for it is the choice of your destiny.

『Not sure... When either of us those 2 dies? Most probably it will be on 9th night... I hope it will end earlier though...』

『Yep, only 1 of those 2 will stand in the end... If anyone will stand in the end at all...』

Hmm.... The way I see it.... Mad won't win for the fact that he has Kumagawa Mosogi ava/sig.... The minus that will never win...

『Hmmmm... Maybe... But that won't stop me from trying though ;p No... Wait... that's... wrong...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない