• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2-3 ppl ever used the hashtag feature~

#YOLO #SWAG #FAGGOTRY

anyways.. hey o/

THAT OREGAIRU ERROR IN LAST EPISODE.

WHYYOUDOTHISTOME.jpg

The show came so far, it certainly didnt deserve such a poorly drawn and animated last episode.

Kirito-kun is back... from College now...
f529a952.gif

you call yourself ecchi king, and that's all you do? such a shame. you don't even want to know what the real [MENTION=28672]ecchi-king[/MENTION]; would do :XD:

hmm, maybe I'll violate some high school girl and grope their oppai slowly :3

............ damn highschoolers... :mafiaboss:

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; san.. hi...hii.. long time no see.... how do you doo..?? feel free to join us,... we will not bite youu...

/me targeting terumi-san opai...

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; Not doing well. And no, you guys have your own convo. Its no longer my playground like 2 years ago.

o..old ,mann..?? :shockmenft:

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; :sowwy: b..bu...but still u can j..join... and 2 years ago convo has gonee... -__- i have my own convo too... if back to 2011

If you're saying what's on my mind are sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll, you are completely mistaken

I would say the same to some of the adults (no not college, full-time working adults)

ehh...?? did i do thatt..???? sorry if i offended you... just really i want back tio my highschool days.. when holidayy... ahh... so much memory i think... so must treasure..

yeap.. i dont like ppl who doing free sex/drug/clubbing likw thAt.. not my thinngggg

13.... + you shiki... :XD:

No it wasn't you who said it, it was inf XD

free sex?
free drug?
free clubbing?
This country is TOO free if that is so XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779