[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, still late g'midnight at you, Samy...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hmm... It seems that Decal always from me away run, if I appear...:goodtea:~>

I lost count as how many times I lost in a row because of Luffy dying. I don't want to babysit him either.

『Hmmmm... There were lots of times when I mistook a statue with a person... You humans just look too similar... >_<』

『Can you give orders Decalcomania? It helped me in the games where you do can. If not just try capturing all of the bases or killing every single officer on the map that you see approaching Luffy...』

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ; I tend to wander to finish tasks. I do fine until the boss, which is a pain to defeat because he's Kizaru, the guy who has the light powers, and he can teleport around the one area and summon beams of light to completely destroy anyone in the area (with Luffy in it).

We could, are just 299 p.'s, Samy - latest tonight will it ends...:goodtea:~>

『Then you can do the opposite and leave some enemies to keep Luffy busy somewhere while you deal with that boss?』

I finally beat it, but I don't think I will get decent enough coins because I rushed it. I need at least 500 kills, less than 10,000 damage received, and about 150 kill combo. I got 449 kills, received 14008 damage, and got a combo of 113.

Hmm seems that laziness and business had made me weaker... =w= Though i guess thats an obvious effect...

[MENTION=40801]inf's true self[/MENTION];

sqmphs.png

*shakeshead*

『Wow... You cared enough to make that... Color me impressed Nazaka...』

『Btw, damn, for some reason I can't place 『』 in mine as well >_<』

Love = in love
that is universally accepted

I was searching for something to do and found that so.. XD

Yeah, it won't fit ._.

『Wow... You cared enough to make that... Color me impressed Nazaka...』

『Btw, damn, for some reason I can't place 『』 in mine as well >_<』

everytime i use the word "love" zaki blows it out of proportion. i said "i love you all" once, and he edited it to say "i love SB"

Love = in love
that is universally accepted

i'm american. we throw the word "love" around all the time. like if i said " i love cookies" it doesn't mean i'm in love with cookies. it just means i think they're amazing. [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; tell them how we use the word "love" for trivial things!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts