[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, mostly must after a announcement at least between 1-2 year wait until it broadcasted will...:goodtea:~>

usually is 1 year, also ricotta's pretty famous for it's delays, wonder if the anime will be the same (most likely it won't XD)

walkure romanze animu?..hmm...bet the main heroine will be mio=/....

they should make akane, noel or celia to be main heroine=<

Yeah, Ricotta is unhappily so... And yeah, it is really rarely that a VN after his original going, e.g. how Soul Link and the like...:goodtea:~>

Yeah...
95% of harem anime have a crappy end, either MC doesn’t choose a girl at the end but we all know he wants the 1st girl or he does choose the 1st girl but every other girl is superior to 1st girl.

Yeah...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, I go again off, I'll your comment with a mention later answer, Naza... Then later...:goodtea:~>

I'll your comment with a mention later answer, Naza... Then later...:goodtea:~>

Just wanna make this clear, there are some animes where the MC choose another girl in an unexpected twist
one example would be :
mashiro - iro symphony

『Hmmmm... DDR and SDR2... Too far from each other those 2 games are...』

mashiro - iro symphony
Well yeah, that was one the rarely case, where the MC by some girls goes until he finally a/one from them choice... - But how already told "that was one the rarely case", because if you on other anime-adapted VNs think, how e.g. Koihime Musou series: At the would complete on the MC out let, and the strory gone about 85%-90% on his own way as/than the VNs.

And a another, where that the same happen is, is it at Yami to boushi to hon no tabibito: About 2​/3​ the story and the character act going on a wrong way than the original. ...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
G'evening Sova, and g'afternoon Sint...:goodtea:~>

Welcome Coins... And no, we talk/speak about animes, where from VNs based, and that they mostly in different way go than his/her original...:goodtea:~>

I see... But you'd not maybe some new VNs play...? Because that would at the VN-project a help be (experiences collect meant), Coins...:goodtea:~>

Hmm I'm currently downloading Hoshizora no Memoria and Fate Hollow Ataraxia translation patch

Oh, that is very good Coins, especially with FHA... Just furthermore so, Coins...:goodtea:~>

『Playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate right now... Damn... Whats wrong with this game..? There is nothing special in it... You just go hunting mosters and stuff... The should be nothing special in it... But why can't I stop playing?』

Maybe, because the game to you how drug acts, Sova...?:goodtea:~>

Because that is MonHun. it's not MonHun if it isn't addicting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts