[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unicef?

Oh hell, I'll be stopping all donation (my family's donation) to Unicef & EqualityNow.

Actually I gotta review all of the charity organization right now before donating.

And no, I don't donate to, and recommend nobody should donate for Japan Earth Quake relief due to the fact that Japan denies all monetary donation atm and only accept helps mainly foods and heavy machine for S&R Operation.

Thus AS has no donation button for Japan Earth Quake Relief. I keep my stance on that point and keep it strong.

I'm pretty sure if Japan gov. deny the donation, whoever donated for it would see the fund "being used somewhere else for the greater good", aka you're not getting back and it might end up in supporting women rights FFS

read my post again ;) Japan denies all donation so far, your donation will definitely being turned out somewhere else soon enough.

The Japanese government’s response has involved more than 200,000 people and dozens of agencies. While 113 countries have offered to help in various ways, Japan has taken up just 14 offers, most involving specialized search and rescue teams.

The Japanese Red Cross has not issued an international appeal. The organization “has determined that external assistance is not required, and is therefore not seeking funding or other assistance from donors at this time,”

The Canadian Red Cross has raised $7.7-million so far. By law any money raised specifically for Japan relief must be spent on that cause, which means the Red Cross could be stuck with unspent donations

Lol...

When did you write that xd.
I made my donation the day I heard about the news of the earthquake and the possible (and now knew) tsunami.

Isnt the Red Cross active in Japan right now? Its not like youre giving money to the Japanese government but to an organization with a branch in Japan. How can they deny it, I mean, seriously, how is that possible?

the day I heard about the earth quake, I also heard that we were warned that we should not donate anything

Oh well, I've donated 500 bucks, that is about a week of my paid check.

@Blue - Lol, once I'll start working full time that number might double or even more. O_O

That's about right, I thinking to donate about there, as well as girlcelly, but I'm waiting to see how it turns out.

Again, your donation are not guaranteed that it's going to the cause of Japan...

Oh Red Cross Japan =/= Red Cross America or Red Cross Canada, unless you donate directly to Red Cross Japan

Least you donated to a good cause. >_> (Just hope that it at least goes to something good xD)

Every time there is something like this somewhere in the world, I tend to donate that much money. Just like Haiti.

Not all donation is good cause.

For example, EqualityNow is using your funds to stop the hentai since it is against the morality (violence over fiction women)

So is Unicef (fiction child pr0n, as any girls without big bewbs = children, oh where's my freedom of expression right lolz)

Anti is simply fabulous.

Iggy, i see you :3.

@Check - Lol, And I only donate at one place and its Red Cross. As for others groups, I tend to ignore them. o_O

@Check - The first one you mentioned is really bad, but the second one wouldn't really affect me much ~_~

@Anti - You only trust Red Cross? '~'

Also... I see ignis too >_>

Last edited:
@Blue - You can say that.

Hmm... I have the Yumekui Merry Original Soundtrack, but only in 128kbps... >_>

o.O I'm lurking by before my intense work tonight ;D Is for my friend's birthday so it will be worth it ;P

Hmm... tomorrow its one of my friend's birthday I have to do the DJ for the whole night xDD

LOl, today (Tuesday) is also Terumi bdae.

Hey Blue...

Nice Anti, Dj for the whole night xD

Lol

Is Terumi's Birthday today o.O?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game to latest version? Thanks in advance.
Feel free to reupload any of my stuff <3
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01054077 RJ01155381 RJ01137643 RJ01122144 RJ01137323 RJ01155123 in mexa ? thx
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ241712 files?