The Wrong Answers to the World's Questions.

Food never actually expires. People have found honey and other things in ancient tombs and they are still okay to eat!

Why do we wear pants?

Flying them like a kite sort of defeats the purpose.

Do bees ever get cees?

In fact, rumor has it, Atlantis has applied for statehood.

If time will tell, does the NSA bug clocks?

NSA bugs everything thats why there is more flies and bugs wants to go inside house more and more every year.

From where comes lighting?

Reactions: eizarretamack
Lig Ting was a 19th century Chinese juggler from the HooFlungDung province.

Do they celebrate Easter on Easter Island?

Reactions: eizarretamack
Yes though they close off the island for a day to let the stone giants go on an easter egg hunt and cover up all the traces after so no one knows~

Where did the revolution go?

it went to antartica where it couldn't hurt anyone ever again.

how much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, if a wood chuck got shot in the face with an RPG?

Some flaw in the alien video game where we remember our real life when were asleep =w=

What if you got struck by a lightning bolt?~

I could be at least fully awake for a once.

Why isn't chocolate used to make house?

Ahhh yes, this brings up the classic court case Wicked Witch v. Hansel & Gretel.

In it, attorneys for Wicked Witch sued for house repairs incurred when Hansel & Gretel ate her chocolate house. Attorneys for Hansel & Gretel contended that a house made of chocolate constituted a clear and present danger when the defendants tried to eat it. The Judge ruled for Wicked Witch, stating that eating the house did, indeed, constitute an act of vandalism, and that Wicked Witch did have a right to cook and eat the vandals.

The ruling was reversed in a higher court, which held that sanitary issues precluded building a house made of chocolate, since such houses are exposed to the elements, vermin, and fat greedy kids.

Where is the end of the world?

The album Sky, by the group Sky, ends with the five part song, "Where Opposites Meet"

I never heard of them, so it probably sucked. :canthear:

How many times does a skipping album repeat?

stamp album is skipped if is Shin (postman) too lazy to put stamp on it. And that's repeats over and over.........

Who's producing electricity?

having a good fun isn't fun for non fun people so no.

why months repeats every year?

'Cause I'm not smart enough to memorize new months. :digoil:

They made Gameboys. Why not Gamegirls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]