What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike people who smoke and then discard their butts on the floor. THROW AWAY your damn nasty saliva cancer sticks!!!

This annoys me soooooo much... I don't have anything against smokers since I used to as well but honestly...
Back when I lived near Meguro, where the majority of the embassies are, the majority of the foreigners would seriously be ignorant and drop their butts on the super clean ground. Jeez..

Of course it's not only foreigners who do this, I've seen a few natives do it too but I'm just specifically talking about this certain area..

i hate it when i feel really, really tired and turn off my computer and decide to sleep, but when i lie in my bed i feel all "refreshed" awake...

I dislike it when I see people walking and spitting on the sidewalks or streets. Truly disgusting.

I dislike when people walk away from the cafeteria and dont bother to toss their trash...

I dislike the drivers or passengers that throw trash out their windows. Seriously people. There's a law for that!

^
This I completely agree. My poor money, candy, and receipts...

I dislike the weather changing abruptly from warm to cold to hot to plain freezing in just one week! I get sick easily because of that.

did i mention mention that i hate:
spring
summer
hot weather
and allergies????
did i?????

Those question marks scare me a bit...

I dislike people, animals, any other living things, nonliving things, supernatural things, unseen things, or other miscellaneous things I didn't mention burning me that I have no chance for reincarnation or even ashes left.

mmh...i didnt know question marks could be this scary~ :evillaugh:
need to take a note~
...well, i dont like it when my prey keeps complaining~ :lmao:

I dislike myself for making Shiki-sama disappointed...

Please burn me to your heart's content~
cebollita_animated_onion-16.gif

lets start anew then~
i dont like children. they are too loud and stuff :goodtea:

I dislike children as well.
And I also dislike the noise that emits whenever you finish a juice box.

I dislike the awkwardness that happens when you enter the room and realize they must have been talking about you...

~Sorry for all the burning Decalcomania-sama

^me as well. it always tells me, there is nothing left :/
i dont like not having any snacks :dispirited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)