KanColle Headquarter!

Re: KanColle Headquarter! 発令!第十一号作戦

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Congrats on saving Isokaze! Did you use my method and believe that she will pop up? :whistle:

I'm in the same ship as you, in fact I never like owning any figurines cause I'll have to make time to clean them every once in awhile due to dust and such. What's more making space for their home.

314.jpg

I'm sure Ayako Kawasumi blessed me because I'm such a Seiba fan xD!

And no, I guess I'm not in the same ship as you, because all my figures, once I unpack it and took pictures and things, will all go back into the original box with the packaging and things so they'll not collect dust other than the box so I just have to clean the box once in awhile (which is not too hard because its just giving some wipe).

And is that DD umbrella?

Ah, I meant to say about the nendos. Anyways, do you have a personal room for boxed figurines? I'm having space problem just storing my console boxes.:(

Well I don't have that much figure so yea, my bed room have enough space to store both the box and the figure all together no matter how bulky the figure is xD

Good work everyone :). Let's keep our daily teitoku work and... prepare for next event. :D

@Fire Hmm... the umbrella ^^
Takanami.jpg

So many "works" to do after a hardcore weekend playing D3 all day >.<. See you guys in few hours. :D

:sigh:

Well I guess that's another event over. Managed to get 8 new ships in total but still not all the ships that I want... but I guess one can't ask for and then get everything.

Just gonna continue training my fleet so I am even better prepared for the next event I suppose.

I need more Furniture Fairies orz

To those using KCV do update to the latest version, KanColleViewer! 3.8.0.7-pre.
There's changes to the API link and old versions won't update the ship's HP/resources/morale during sortie anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the new CL weight penalty, I'm going with just like how they divide the BB guns for now.

My assumption for "which on who" to get fit bonus.
BB === CL
35.6cm === 14cm - Sendai, Tenryuu, Kuma, Nagara, Yuubari, Katori
41cm === 15.2cm - Agano
46cm === 15.5cm - Ooyodo

Now waiting for testers to confirmed how bad the effect is.

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
To those using KCV do update to the latest version, KanColleViewer! 3.8.0.7-pre.
There's changes to the API link and old versions won't update the ship's HP/resources/morale during sortie anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the new CL weight penalty, I'm going with just like how they divide the BB guns for now.

My assumption for "which on who" to get fit bonus.
BB === CL
35.6cm === 14cm - Sendai, Tenryuu, Kuma, Nagara, Yuubari, Katori
41cm === 15.2cm - Agano
46cm === 15.5cm - Ooyodo

Now waiting for testers to confirmed how bad the effect is.
Based grabrac rolled the fix up pretty quickly, went to sleep as he noticed, got to work and it was fixed and already downstream changes were made, lol.

I should add that the tweet from devs didn't mention anything for penalties as they did for BBs back then. I think there is a good chance that they simply won't penalize because there is about no point of doing so.

I should add that the tweet from devs didn't mention anything for penalties as they did for BBs back then. I think there is a good chance that they simply won't penalize because there is about no point of doing so.

English wikia didn't mention anything about penalty either, I think it might just be if you equip certain size it might give some accuracy extra bonus, but I'm not sure whether that will outweigh the fact that you're losing a decent amount of FP compared to 20.3

English wikia didn't mention anything about penalty either, I think it might just be if you equip certain size it might give some accuracy extra bonus, but I'm not sure whether that will outweigh the fact that you're losing a decent amount of FP compared to 20.3

The speculation that I see so far on the jp side also suggests that. No penalties in comparison to acc rates w/o equip, bonus given on fit equips. Depending on the ease of upgrading Agano guns this could be worth some consideration for specific situations, but otherwise 20.3 will still be the go to simply because of firepower differences.

The speculation that I see so far on the jp side also suggests that. No penalties in comparison to acc rates w/o equip, bonus given on fit equips. Depending on the ease of upgrading Agano guns this could be worth some consideration for specific situations, but otherwise 20.3 will still be the go to simply because of firepower differences.

To be perfectly fair nerfing the CL when they're not really loved at the moment feel a bit strange to be honest. I mean even with 20.3 most of the time they're not doing great damage until night battle, which normally only happen when its either boss node or night battle node, plus the fact they cannot use Sanshiki like CA does and only have three slots, most of the set up tend to be plane + 2x 20.3. Either they buff the 14cm a bit or we go farm Agano class if the accuracy turn out to be half decent.

New equip : 15.2cm Twin Gun Mount Kai

If new equips are a hint of something, the smell of Agano Kai Ni is near. Plus, they mention about 15.2 series for next update as well.

Got one of those, doubt it means Agano Kai2 though. It'll probably just be some 3 tier upgrade from 15side to Agano guns to kai. The acc is nice though, will need to crunch some numbers later to check if it is worth using for 3-5 for dd killing purposes.

According to WarGaming's logic, my Kuma have less concealment than Zuihou, Houshou and Ryuujou >_> Fuck me chasing one of those is god damn hard work enough already due to how fast IJN CVs are, but actually finding them in the corners of maps are even harder because they can only been seen at around 7km or below...

3-5 is a fucking pain.

You can try my "gamble with damecon" setup.
DD levels are range around 70-84. No change on setup until final run where a CV will spawn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
DD : 10cm+FD, 10cm, 13 radar kai
DD : 10cm, 10cm, damecon
DD : Poi Gun, Poi Gun, damecon*
DD : Poi Gun, Poi Gun, damecon* / torp, torp, damecon my Yukikaze
CL : 15.5cm, 15.5cm, Zero Obs, Radar 32 (suggest to use Ooyodo due to LoS check)

* can sub Poi Gun with 10cm.

I've been using this setup for 3 months now. So far, no damecon has been consumed.
I did run into boss node with 1-2 reds before but they evaded all the hits. :whistle: RNG is on my side.
Until now only once where I failed to kill the boss due to sudden random scratch damage during night battle.

1st node : Retreat if anyone got shot to red.
2nd node : Proceed ONLY when the one DD got shot to red, better no red at all. If CL case, just retreat.
Boss node : You know what to do here. Line Ahead and pray.

My this month's clearing fleet with said setup. Ooyodo is orange before boss node.
yBHigan.png

You can sparkle if you want, for final run only cause CV. My story, full 85 sparkle fleet got shot to red in 2 runs but success on the final sparkle run.

One "Special Type" destroyer will receive a Kai Ni. In her last large-scale night battle, she illuminating with her searchlight at the vanguard.

From wiki :
On the night of 12–13 November 1942, in the Naval Battle of Guadalcanal, this unit encountered a task force of U.S. Navy destroyers and cruisers. Operating on the right flank of the Japanese battleships, Akatsuki is often credited with illuminating and then torpedoing USS Atlanta (CL-51)

She failed on the torpedo part unfortunately.

Anyways, hype
b2543e877403c62d576577a8498edb9b.jpg

Can't ignore a DD from DesDiv6. I made the wrong call and leveled nano-death.

Last edited:
Ah, another starter ships with Kai Ni? :P I guess its time to level up some DD since I need to get Mutsuki, Kisaragi and Isokaze...Now I guess I'll level the other 3 DesDev6 soon as well xD

You can try my "gamble with damecon" setup.
DD levels are range around 70-84. No change on setup until final run where a CV will spawn.

DD : 10cm+FD, 10cm, 13 radar kai
DD : Poi Gun, Poi Gun, damecon*
DD : Poi Gun, Poi Gun, damecon* / torp, torp, damecon my Yukikaze
CL : 15.5cm, 15.5cm, Zero Obs, Radar 32 (suggest to use Ooyodo due to LoS check)

* can sub Poi Gun with 10cm.

I've been using this setup for 3 months now. So far, no damecon has been consumed.
I did run into boss node with 1-2 reds before but they evaded all the hits. :whistle: RNG is on my side.
Until now only once where I failed to kill the boss due to sudden random scratch damage during night battle.

1st node : Retreat if anyone got shot to red.
2nd node : Proceed ONLY when the one DD got shot to red, better no red at all. If CL case, just retreat.
Boss node : You know what to do here. Line Ahead and pray.

My this month's clearing fleet with said setup. Ooyodo is orange before boss node.
yBHigan.png

You can sparkle if you want, for final run only cause CV. My story, full 85 sparkle fleet got shot to red in 2 runs but success on the final sparkle run.

Works like a charm.

Lady kai2 was a curveball, but I have that ready anyway since I figured for eventually all of the toku3 to get kai2s anyway.

3-5 isn't too bad unless you are doing it for weeklies, just keep throwing fleets at it over a month and you'll clear eventually even on 2 docks.

Where's my Yamato? Like seriously I just want to ring her...Please Yamato, what bait do you want me to give?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない
Thanks for reading :)