KanColle Headquarter!

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Yahagi duh. At least know who Yamato's groom is.:P *cough* not you I'm afraid.

Is there a ship that's in your collection that's not ready? xD

Everything left that has a shot at kai2 based on service record I should have in the 60~70s. But if we are just going to start throwing them out more randomly like Murakumo or Hatsuharu from a while back then no. To be honest even the Mutsuki/Kisaragi ones were kind of just like herpderp.

At this point it is pretty much combing through dd service records and putting any hopefuls in my 1-5 kira fleet.

4-3 everyday for DD, ain't hard at all. Some players just exaggerate their experience on going BB node.
[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; Didn't notice earlier but congrats on getting Mutsuki to K2. What's in store for her now? Back to exp duty or collect dust?

4-3 everyday for DD, ain't hard at all. Some players just exaggerate their experience on going BB node.
I pretty much only grind for the sake of senka and kiraing, 4-3 is horribly unproductive unless you are just looking to mass farm dd level stuff.

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; Any alternative map to level DDs? I never bother 1-5 cause troll there and bad exp. Only clear for medal and that's it.

They released Akagi figure. I already pre-ordered Kaga. Can't spend money for both. :(

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; Any alternative map to level DDs? I never bother 1-5 cause troll there and bad exp. Only clear for medal and that's it.

5-4 rounds with 3drum dd if you are only doing one and want senka/drops is the only one that I have used personally. 4-1 with low cost fleet aiming for sub nodes mvp is also another one, more general than 5-4 and can also act as senka grind, albeit less guaranteed.

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; 5-4 zzz...I need to clear the blasted 5-3 first. Need tips please.
What's your 5-4 leveling fleet like?

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; 5-4 zzz...I need to clear the blasted 5-3 first. Need tips please.
What's your 5-4 leveling fleet like?
Depends on what I am trying to do, 2~3 cv aiming at air supremacy if 3 cv, flag the thing you want to level, avoid bbs unless you are leveling 2~3 at once. Anything short of borderline to taiha can go without bucketing. Much the same form for senka grinds but purposely avoiding bbs for that to reduce cost.

5-3 is quite simple to be honest. there are a plethora of ways to go through that map. Just a question of amount of attempts.

Your recommend setup for 5-3? I feel the trolls level there is higher compare to 3-5.
I'm itching to try this 4 SS 2 sacrifice DD run.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Yahagi duh. At least know who Yamato's groom is.:P *cough* not you I'm afraid.

Do you think my 96 Yahagi will bait her out? (And I've always known about the Yahagi x Yamato pair, why do you think my second ring will probably go to Yahagi?) I tried the infamous Kaga bait but that didn't work too well. Why you tease me so much Yamato ;_;

Off-Topic: That Tier X Hakuryu have 8 Squadron, someone went 5 Torp + 3 Dive (full ToraToraTora mode) and holy shit he manage to sunk a Yamato and a Montana. xD

Your recommend setup for 5-3? I feel the trolls level there is higher compare to 3-5.
I'm itching to try this 4 SS 2 sacrifice DD run.

Hmm last time I did 5-3 was for mochi farm and specifically with the purpose of farming transport node.

If I were to do it now I'd probably do like 4ca/2dd with 2 flare 2 yasen planes, potentially pack full asw on one dd at the end of fleet. Boss node can be cheesed to a certain extent using clts but I never liked the method. If you want to try that particular roulette though then can try to stuff hypers in. BBs are imo just a waste.

Reactions: FireShark

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; Didn't notice earlier but congrats on getting Mutsuki to K2. What's in store for her now? Back to exp duty or collect dust?

Thank, she is still in daily pvp team and leveling team. I want to level her up to 70. :D

@King Still in the route of seeking waifu :P

June Kai Ni will be another .. fking.. CA. Aoba / Kako / Atago / Takao.
The devs love for CAs is unsinkable.

Pudding won't get K2 until she is available to everyone. As in new players after Fall 2014. Unless such case happened before.

I like CAs. It would be better if CLs got a kai2 from time to time though.

My 5-3 runs went pretty good with ecael's suggestion, 4xCA 2xDD. Night scout rarely triggers for me due to using only one.
I did 7 runs so far and got 2 kills in thanks to Green-T, 4 fails on 1st/2nd node, and 1 fail at boss node.

Note worthy MVP - Hatsushimo for taking out a the sub in Line Ahead with 10cm, and combo ASW equips. Otherwise I would still have 1 kill in. Also Poi for going into Solomon mode (raise her white flag!) by taking out the boss when she's orange. (best intense run yet.)

zwt8sBZ.png

The only problem I have on boss node is that Ta-class, her accuracy tops even that princess. 8/10 shots hit.
Both of my red DDs above are due to her. I know my final run is gonna be tough.

Ay8cTv9.png

Final kill, MVP is the lovely Choukai. All that matters is that the boss is dead.
eqec0Jj.png

I feel ashamed of myself for being all that worried again (thanks to players from wiki for scaring me.)
Total runs : 18 runs with 4x CA, 2x DD
Never forget : fk them Ta-class.

The wikis are good but isn't all that. 5-4 baby, here I come~

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; I love them CA too, especially the Takaos. But the devs really gotta give other class a chance, like the CLs.;) since we know -kaku CV are getting theirs soon.

Last edited:
Oh come on, CA again? Serious? As much I love CA/DD but why are those the only ones getting Kai Ni recently, what about my CV/CL/BB??? My Yahagi Kai Ni when???

CAs and DDs are the easiest to justify kai2s for tbh, and a few CLs. None of the BBs left really have any good reason to get one for other than devs just wanting to throw new art out.

Wait how do you know is Kaku xD? Couldn't it be Takeo or Atago? Would love to see either one of those in Kai Ni.

Off Topic: Just played my first few CV games on WoWS, I must admit it feels oddly weird yet refreshing, I remember launching 12 torpedo at someone where he have no much chance of dodging, poor ships xD

Wait how do you know is Kaku xD? Couldn't it be Takeo or Atago? Would love to see either one of those in Kai Ni.

Off Topic: Just played my first few CV games on WoWS, I must admit it feels oddly weird yet refreshing, I remember launching 12 torpedo at someone where he have no much chance of dodging, poor ships xD

Pick your poison, the only CAs left without K2 are Kako, Aoba, Takao, & Atago.

WoW : And no one aims at you? Are you like launching planes from one side of the map to the other?:o_O:

WoW : And no one aims at you? Are you like launching planes from one side of the map to the other?:o_O:
Based on survival then Aoba/Takao, based on month then Atago. I am personally banking on Aoba.

[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; What's the fleet setup for leveling at 5-4?
The first node feels like 3-2 but sometimes with CV and CA in it. EXP is very good but hard for a DD to get MVP, getting Akatsuki ready for K2. Going through middle route is a bad idea with a possibility of 2 CAs screwing thing further.

All I'm worried about the K2 is BP requirement. (My duty to get every ship to Kai/K2)
Aoba / Kako : BP not needed.
Takao / Atago : BP needed.

The one I want to see least is Kako, probably purely because she's level 3. Takeo and Atago both 70+, Aoba around 59 I think, so I guess I'll slot Kako and Aoba into leveling sometime soon just to cover everything I guess xD

mvKXP20.png

EuEzqsU.png

RuC5vp4.png

Haven't took my Kongou out for a spin for a long time after they broke BB, I must admit BB is still stupidly broken (but this game wasn't bad I must admit), AP shells seems to somehow bounce off a Tier III Cruiser St. Louise when I'm a Tier V Battleship, either that or it over-penetrated which I've no clue of telling. I've a God damn easier time taking another BB than a Cruiser (which is also part of my job). During that game I manage to put out the fire (yea bitches were burning me whole game) with like 1200 hp left, manage to cap the base with my remaining team mate, their Houshou was too scared to show up (I think I shot down most of her plane and her reserve as well xD)

And I practiced with a few co-op games (vs Bots) before I would sail because I know the CV mechanics were very different, its more like a RTS game than a FPS game when you're playing the CV, both game I got spotted by some CL who's hungry for my blood, both game I'm glad there was a friendly CL nearby to rescue me (yea you're in deep shit if you get spotted by enemy CL/BB because if you have no planes to protect you, you're just a harmless little ship sailing across the sea).

Users who are viewing this thread