[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget your premium accounts that help boast it coro. Otherwise I think you might have to deal with 50 kbs upload spd like the rest of us >_>
That's Coco for you :p
xD

Mine is also a pain, constant throttle at certain times but i have learn the 'patience way'.

you have no idea...

anycase, my desktop's download manager was coughing with errors just now. doubt i can download anything soon
never mind, i will just try to get a premium sometime soon, though i dont have any paypal or credit card modes. ^^

Bah, I don't plan on ever getting premium accounts. Waste of money for people who are already at their limits with free accounts. I have patience enough for stuff to download as long as it's not split into like 8 parts.

You sound like someone who live in my country Coco xD.

o.0

i only mind the actual size, though if its splited into very small parts, it can get irritating sometimes.
i guess premium can solve my download problems, its instant and fast

but problem is getting it, price wise.. i think i can still afford.

Last edited:
@Kou xD

Don't always believe what they tell you Teru >_> Anyway, good luck getting the money on buying your premium accounts.

He's afraid of his isp finding out so he doesn't want to try it, right teru? :P

torrenting here is dangerous... i prefer DDL too.

nah, i want the premium to bypass their whatsoever limitations. getting pass it first, worry about speed later.

Well, i didn't heard of anybody getting caught in SG after that incident~ (well i got quite a bunch of SG frens XD)

Kore wa zombie is giving me inukami vibes in a good way LAWL

zombie was... abeit a 7.5/10 for me

some parts didnt click, no one wanted to see the last scene. serious

@ Nemu chan - since you enjoy Milky Holmes, i think it should be good for you xD.

@ Terumi - i just adjust expectations into a over the top comedy type anime (out of all series, this make me laugh and chuckle quite a bit). Some of the jokes remind me of jokes frm gag comedy VNs.

I want a great action/mystery anime ;_; Their's so much comedy type anime as of late. Where's the blood at?

yeah it made me laugh a bit. liked how he is 'already dead'
awaiting my vampire ninja~ *stops nosebleeds*

nani ga masou shoujo da? bakabakashi.

@ Coco - none go play some good action/mystery VNs or wait for Stein Gates.

Then it seems the anime gods have forsaken me ;_; oh well... stein;gates sounds good. Plus I haven't started watching shiki yet.

Last edited:
I am just very worried how they going to fit everything in Stein;Gates into just 12-13 episodes >_>.

Go and watch Shiki. It is very good.

hmm hmm. wants to watch some old animes from 2005-07.

comedies. any recommendations?

I'll get started on watching it after download it and go to sleep as I'll need to be awake later to handle the dl manager for it xD

@Terumi how come no oldies? o_o

@ Terumi - lucky star?LOL

@ Coco - i thought u just woke up FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

@Kou-chan: Ohh, Milky Holmes huh :p
Then what about Mahou Shoujo Madoka ☆ Magica??

@Kou haha no. I have stuff to do. You guys are mostly active around this time as well. Not that it's become a factor in why I don't sleep in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!