[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mahou shoujos are often a trap for loli/imo/mini - cons to bite.

2nd epis of jan shows tonight

Last edited:
@ Coco - LAWL WUT? Now we are the cause you don't slp consistently.

@ Nemu chan - Madoka is Nanoha with zetsubo sensei style lol. I think you will like it xD. IMO, it was nicely executed with Shinbo not overdoing his style. What happens when Shinbo overdo? You get scenes like when you are supposed to animate Mountain Fuji as the background but instead Shinbo use kanji words for Mountain Fuji as the background LOL. Yuki Kajura's soundtrack in Madoka is awesomesauce though.

yeah cocona. its normal to be here cause its already night. you dont sleep consistently

I'll have to look into mahou shoujo sometime...

@Kou lol no it's not xD But it's true you guys are active around this time.

@Terumi lol xD

Don't forget your premium accounts that help boast it coro. Otherwise I think you might have to deal with 50 kbs upload spd like the rest of us >_>
Same speed as a free user. For premium usage FS is faster than MU on the server, for the home connections it doesn't matter because both can max it out.

Plus I haven't started watching shiki yet.
Sacrilege!

Go and watch Shiki. It is very good.
This man speaks the truth. Still waiting for the BDs, but it seems they are getting delayed. :(

hmm hmm. wants to watch some old animes from 2005-07.

comedies. any recommendations?
Eyeshield 21 - should keep you busy for a while. :P The manga was hilarious and the anime had a long run time, so I guess it's similar. I think REBORN is also comedy, but never watched it.
Of course, you also have to watch The Triad's version of Azumanga Daioh - comedy at its best.

@ Coco - Do your class starts at midnight?lol

@ Coro - Still a long way to episode 20.5 and 21.5 >_>.

@Kou lol no, but they start at 7:00 PM and end at 9:00 PM. So my classes do start at night :P But I've been staying up from sleep at night since I was a kid. Not consecutively of course, but I've been doing it long enough in this lifetime to resist the temptation of sleep ;)

who can resist the tempation of sleep?

i want sleep and wake up knowing that i need not go school. that feeling is best

Well, I know that if I manage to live for about 100 years, I would have done more in my life then most by adding the time I've been staying up while everyone is asleep. I don't dislike sleep, but I know much can be done in the time I use sacrificing it. I'm not trying to rush or anything. It's just my decision to do it :P

Why would you be the early bird instead of the owl, you know? :P

Last edited:
nah. i look forward to weekends.
for me, the feeling of sleeping and waking up knowing that theres no school or events is simply best.

If i have no class my working time will replace the class time and become longer ;_;.

I rather work then go to school. I am aware of all the free time I have and it's not good... despite all the fun I am having it's pointless if I can't support myself for the future ;_;

ah work. i dont have part-time whatsoever, cause full-time students in my country can hardly get time. if they want to work, they have to give up their grades most of the time.
well, not like i need extra allowance.

HEY LOOK!! FREE MONIES FALLING FRM THE SKY!!

yeah i know.
just that right now, theres school and all. the free time i have, i spent them on anime and here(for the past 2 months)

work is out of the question now given my timetable, unless i sacrifice my weekends.

Sleep is always expendable Terumi ;)

Well it's about to be 11:30 AM here. Time for me to have some beauty sleep xD Night guys~

Well, I know that if I manage to live for about 100 years, I would have done more in my life then most by adding the time I've been staying up while everyone is asleep.
Of course, by skipping sleep you become less productive. Unless you do only low brain activity things like gaming or watching TV/anime you will actually achieve less.

Hum... I see... well, all I do is gaming and anime so your probably right coro xD

Gotta have to agree with what Coro said. Coro is always wise!

@ Coco - Good night Mr.Owl~

night cocona.

come back later...

somehow i found myself repeating star driver op 2 again and again. addictive

Last edited:
Hey guys~

My body is tired after playing hockey for 7 hours straigth xd

Okaeri fabulous one~

Letter bee finally reach the part where it gets dark and creepy.

tegamibachiv10c38142143.th.png

nah, it wasnt creepy and dark. its somewhat similar to fma's 'truth'.
the whole series is completely shrouded in mystery itself. from the gaichuus, artificial sun and the 'heart'

my stance would be to join reverse too, i find their actions justified.

off to bed~ 8am lesson tomorrow....

KIRABOSHI!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!