[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Anti - you are early again~ So you are using another com?

Im using the laptop I use to do all my DJing stuff.

It won't slow me down for uploading, but all my recent VN was on that one ......

lol... may be your other com can't stand your uploading speed, coughs and refuse to upload anymore LAWL.

Anyway time to dl instead of upload?:P

Im using the laptop I use to do all my DJing stuff.

It won't slow me down for uploading, but all my recent VN was on that one ......

thats gotta hurt, cant imagine myself losing my harddisk, i will go mad

I had a portable hard drive for animes... I guess I will have to buy one to store up my VN too >_>

After yesterday, I don't feel like playing any VN for the new few days ore more, but more like trying to watch all of the animes I have yet finish to watch.

@Kou, im doing my upload both on my laptop and/or PC since my upload are stored and prepared on my USB flash drive.

Last edited:
o.0

still dont understand anything. i dont watch too, will probably take a very big hit to eclipse nanoha in my books. this definitely will not beat nanoha for ratings or fan-base.

My unfinish business consist of uploading the uploads I prepared earlier last week.

One thing I forgot about a super-mod on another forum its his avatar xD --->
image.php

I don't know where the pic came from, but its Star' ava on SH.

We were having some discussion on msn and he found that out and decided to take it as his own ava xD

@ Terumi - It is doing something Nanoha didn't do now, breaking exceptions~

Hello Coco, Hello Kou, Hello Anti. Hello Terumi, dunno i just felt greeting everyone XD

i only post funny ones. Motivational posters are quite boring >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread