[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Coco - i like those that parodies~

@ Bluemage - too bored~

:) always in a smile today.

Comparison of Magical Girl Animes, where's Nanoha? XD

Let's add Magic night ray earth, slayers, card captor sakura and special guest: meruru XD

That is only comparing the ongoing ones now >_>.

Slayers doesn't qualify as Magical Girl - completely wrong genre. :P

@Terumi Outdone them? Never! My love for Miss. magical girl #1 stays on Sailor moon!

ccs will always be regarded as one of the pioneer series of the whole archetype.

remembered my days back then i watched it.
now that its out on blu-ray, i cant believe the size of 1 episode. its 1 gb for 10 year old re-mastered series. now thats awesome

@ Coco -IMO, Cardcaptor Sakura is much better than Sailor moon, but SM comes at 2 place just because it's "classic" for me. xD

My god, you guys post much faster than me. >_> Need to get used to posting faster. >.<

Btw, what's DFC? ._.

Last edited:
Bah, it was legend back in the day when I was a kid... well, I can understand people like other magical girl anime. But if it wasn't for sailor moon I wouldn't like anime that's for sure. I'm sure other people who saw it in their childhood think the same to.

Nanoha !!! Well considering they removed the mahou shoujo in the manga .. well

@ Coco - Thanks. I hate being left out of things so i wanted to know what that was about. ._.

Yes. I finally replied before someone posting. xD

Hello ONC,
@ Blue - look at coco's sig you'll see the "small & cute" and ofcourse what DFC means.

See ya guys tomorrow, like always, school time, hello school and hello dreams.

lol but I really want a 4th season Nanoha anime adaption ...

*waits patiently for 2012 Movie2nd release *

@ Anti - Same here

Guess i'll stop posting for now.I'll have to leave anyway. xP But man, it's hard to compete with people that
post 3 times faster than you. x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread