[LPW#54] Thou art I...and I am Thou..from the sea of thy soul i come fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that hear after a challenge... Well I'll it accept, but if you lost, then you must your new nickname accept, okay...?:evillaugh:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well I take my good old Naginata... Well come, Darky2...:goodtea:~>

* Dark Angel throw aways his sakabatou and takes his chokuto reiki...

I spin my Naginata about me around, and then I try a hit at Darky2 to reach...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bye Samy...:goodtea:~>

* Dark Angel uses his dragon eye sight and see's through nanashi1's attack and he doge it. Then he will take's the Batou-Jitsu stance...

* Dark Angel uses his dragon eye sight and see's through nanashi1's attack and he doge it. Then he will take's the Batou-Jitsu stance...
* Nanashi1 take the Ryuu no shippo blocking position, and wait on Darky2 attack...

* Dark Angel is looking nanashi1... the atmoshier around is cold and dark... waiting the impossible to be done...
*Nanashi1 at the first thunder from the sky attacking very fast Darky2, where he by the light of thunder blinded is...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Welcome in the movie, Coins...:goodtea:~>

*Nanashi1 at the first thunder from the sky attacking very fast Darky2, where he by the light of thunder blinded is...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Welcome in the movie, Coins...:goodtea:~>

* Dark Angel blinded by the thunder, uses his Mangekyō Sharingan to dodge again the second attack from nanashi1 the battle wasn't over yet...

* Dark Angel blinded by the thunder, uses his Mangekyō Sharingan to dodge again the second attack from nanashi1 the battle wasn't over yet...
*Nanashi1 summon a old magic with his Naginata, where around of Darky2 & Nanashi1 a magical barrier set, and split his Naginata at length after, where then Nanashi1 for the attack two Naginata's have...
hmm so this is only a movie?
Yeah, "Live and dead" called the movie...:goodtea:~>

*Nanashi1 summon a old magic with his Naginata, where around of Darky2 & Nanashi1 a magical barrier set, and split his Naginata at length after, where then Nanashi1 for the attack two Naginata's have...

Yeah, "Live and dead" called the movie...:goodtea:~>

* Dark Angel uses the kage bunshin no jutsu and makes three clones of him to leave them fight nanashi1... While the original goes to relax and watch alla the Da Capo Series from the 1st - 4th.... :evillaugh:

/me throws [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; at [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

here! have some of this!

:lmao:

* Dark Angel uses the kage bunshin no jutsu and makes three clones of him to leave them fight nanashi1... While the original goes to relax and watch alla the Da Capo Series from the 1st - 4th.... :evillaugh:
*Nanashi1 declare the battle over, because the original Darky2 the battlefront left have, where then Nanashi1 as/than winner go...:lmao:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Have fun then Darky2 with watching, and also with your new nickname...:evillaugh:

/me disappears and appears behind shiki...

nice try

/me phases through coins attack

hmm

it seems everybody is against me here

where are my cohorts <_<

zoa is never around when you need him...

Akatsuki assemble

So this gonna be the ultimete battle-thread :lol: :XD:

Anyway i am taking my leave... Da Capo is waiting me...

* Dark Angel leaving this battle gorund and goes to relax... The battle wasn't over yet... :samuraihero:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース