[LPW #81] Well, a last min. LPW before the year ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
New section, more work for me D:

Well, sometime had you it know, that sooner or earlier some new sections to come will... - And ASF is still (in human-age) a child: And how we very good know, will kids very fast big - what the content also bigger will...:goodtea:~>

Notice: Welcome King^^!

I've done it! Bought some things finally after much motivational work for myself :goodtea:

Only one bad thing happened: My favourite supermarket closed finally. Makes me really sad... They had very often reduced articles like milk or meat 1 day best before end. Saved much money through that.

:hi: Sky :hi:King

Frank's sheep reaction about a new section:

nlp.gif

Only one bad thing happened: My favourite supermarket closed finally. Makes me really sad... They had very often reduced articles like milk or meat 1 day best before end. Saved much money through that.

So fast have the markets closed at you? - At us here are the markets still normal openly - only tomorrow will all markets until noon openly be...:goodtea:~>

Yeah, here the markets open from 8 to 22 (you know what I mean, I'm bad at a.m./p.m.) but this supermarket has closed completely... will never be there forever :/

Yeah, here the markets open from 8 to 22 (you know what I mean, I'm bad at a.m./p.m.) but this supermarket has closed completely... will never be there forever :/

Oh, the store was canceled and the staff there fired...? - How sad...>_>

Notice:

The application in AM/PM - The a.m. uses from 0:00 midnight to 12:00 noon; and p.m. from 12:00 noon to 0:00 midnight.

Thanks... hope I'll get it sometime.

Yep, all fired (and nowhere an alternative store like that. Just the big, more expensive supermarkets.

Anyway, what is the LPW doing? Hope it doesn't die <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース