Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; do you think Germany will do well in hockey during the Winter Olympics?

No, they are absolutely without a doubt not on the same level.
For example I would not be able to type this out in Chinese.
Which is a very embarrassing shame.

Of course it would be ideal to be equally proficient in all the languages but Chinese lacked the appeal that Japanese holds to me and I hardly use it at home. So, it keeps getting worse and worse (well I'm trying to patch it up at the moment at least):
Man, this is a depressive existence: The speaking of the languages about so could, but the grammar part not handle (don't put it in the wrong neck now, because none of the world is perfect - include with me) - Well, this is really depressive. But don't worry, you've in the end some other qualities, where you your lacks with your ability in balance give can (Notice again: Don't put it this now in the wrong neck!), okay?
Bin schon komplett Deutsch, keine Sorge. Aber die Denkweise hier... Ich distanziere mich von dem allgemeingültigen Deutschen. Der lässt alles mit sich machen (WW1+2) sowie interessiert keinen die Politik (jüngere Menschen), sodass man wirklich mit uns machen kann, was man will. Dazu kommt die Denkweise gerade bei solchen Sachen: "Was ich nicht kenne oder von woanders kommt muss schlecht sein", totaler Bullshit.
Ist okay dann, dass du es nicht ins falschen Hals bekommen hast^^!

Notice: Hello and g'evening friends...:goodtea:~>

wb nanashi :hi:

[MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; do you think Germany will do well in hockey during the Winter Olympics?

I don't watch hockey... it's like acrobatics for me, doesn't interest me :goodtea:

Playing a bit Dota with Dreamcatcher :goodtea:

sup with you?

I see... Well then enjoy it furthermore (You could from me Dream greeting) the game...:goodtea:~>

And I - I browse the net after the newest anime updates.

NEE-CHAN!!!
gNco886.gif

Last edited:
/me whispers semi lewd cute words into his imouto's, shinoko-chan's, ears in a flustered way

mxSA0MQ.jpg

I don't get it why you always looking for the newest anime... aren't there thousand other anime from the past 30 years? :reallyconfused:

When I look at my list "got to watch" I'll need much time ...

* Shir0 whispers semi lewd cute words into his imouto's, shinoko-chan's, ears in a flustered way

mxSA0MQ.jpg

if you think my nee-san is your imouto i'll slit your throat very slowly keeping you alive, burn each one of your family members in front of you, and force feed them to you
giphy.gif

Nee-chan is so possessive.

I was looking up school days gifs and found this:
tumblr_lzt844IuX41qagbbto1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~