Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it why you always looking for the newest anime... aren't there thousand other anime from the past 30 years? :reallyconfused:

When I look at my list "got to watch" I'll need much time ...

Well, to first: Because there are some people, the the newest animes very interests are - Where I then like it (to) share.

Second: I'm so 16~18 years a anime-fan - Where I already tons of anime series/movies seen have.

Third: Well, nowadays gives it very very rare people, where on 30 or more year old animes interested are.

ppssssssstt. cal..........it was based on a true story

first that and... that anime was very good but the characters... I wished so much that they die in the anime :goodtea:

@nanashi: I see :goodtea:

Wish I could remember the name but there was an anime from 1989 starting with A but I can't get it... watched it together with my older brother when I was young

first that and... that anime was very good but the characters... I wished so much that they die in the anime :goodtea:

Wish I could remember the name but there was an anime from 1989 starting with A but I can't get it... watched it together with my older brother when I was young

I've heard the VN is better, but I've been afraid to put the disc in. Yes, I bought the HQ version...

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; you refused to be a slave. then you will just be imouto. deal with it. i will protect you from all these lolicons and stuff you with sweets and whatever.

pretty big words for just being infa =/

W4Q6dXi.gif

Nee-chan's on a grapfruit diet....DIET!

shiki I believe my answer to you was death, yours.

It wasn't death. You decided to give me a nosebleed with your dirty moe attack =/

Well, in the years are of course also at me some anime titles out of my brain fallen...^^

...A from the late 80's: Well in this times was most shounen like animes - e.g.: Dragon ball, Tsubasa and the like. ...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx