Visual Novel Cafe

Someone knows if there is a need to wait another month till they upload HOTEL.? Really, what is the problem against Akatsuki Works Black....oh well, think I'll patiently wait while hearing Hotel Californiar ('cause there is no way is not about the same)

Finished Hareten the other day. It was enjoyable. Now waiting for Nanatoki <3

I must be losing my touch with eroge. hareten wasn't enjoyable for me :(
somewhere deep down I really just wanted it to be moshiraba sequel-mode, drama and depth and seriousness. but instead they did sakura strasse la-repeat... :(

Hanaoto arrived last night...almost the same time as the torrent! but... i still haven't finished appare! tenka gomen
now what should i play first!

Rather than playing newest VN, i'm now playing older VN first since i have lot of collection.

I must be losing my touch with eroge. hareten wasn't enjoyable for me :(
somewhere deep down I really just wanted it to be moshiraba sequel-mode, drama and depth and seriousness. but instead they did sakura strasse la-repeat... :(

Yes, I can understand why you would feel like that. From the posts in your blog you seemed to have very high expectations for Hareten and when it failed to meet them... Well, it's hard to enjoy anything, really.

I haven't read moshiraba nor sakura strasse so I can't compare but I agree, Hareten lacked depth in both plot and character development. It was still enjoyable only because I liked the characters and their routes were, for the most part, fun and interesting.

White album is that good eh.. Excellent story and characters I have heard, though I did drop the anime...

Should be able to start corona by next week, rushing through Nauts. Only common route and Yao completed now, I must say her route was extremely bad. :(

http://clochette-soft.jp/pricolle/index.html

^_^
Taking another closer, I dont really like how Clochette draws their extremely bulging uniform especially in the chest area. BUT OPPAI!

Last edited:
おっぱいがいい!

でも摸だことない....

無念!

Last edited:
yeah white album a good vn but it's too bad the pc version didn't get a remake ┐(´~`;)┌

In gettin' lazy recently, reading English-Eroges. Well anyway, I still don't know why there is no fan-disc for G Senjou no Maou. That was one Hell (literally sometimes) of a game. I'm still waiting for a fan-disc...mmmm no, more exactly, another 20 scenes with Usami Haru and I'll be at peace.

I was just finishing the game while posting the text above, but the epilogue....that was...

Last edited:
In gettin' lazy recently, reading English-Eroges. Well anyway, I still don't know why there is no fan-disc for G Senjou no Maou. That was one Hell (literally sometimes) of a game. I'm still waiting for a fan-disc...mmmm no, more exactly, another 20 scenes with Usami Haru and I'll be at peace.

I was just finishing the game while posting the text above, but the epilogue....that was...

Yes, G-Sen was an epic game. I think Looseboy (the scenario writer) either left Akabee or isn't actively writing anymore so I doubt its FD will ever see the light of the day.

In another news, Hotchkiss coming out in a couple of months!!

Last edited:
Appare Tenka Gomen has lots of oppai, Teruteru!

Must have missed this. :3
Hmm, base son games? Never really tried their games before, with the ancient heroes as girls.
I downloaded the english Koihime Musou, but ended up backlogging it (heard there were some problems with the english release, so haven really play.). But I like baseson's drawings, may end backlogging this. You cleared?

Must have missed this. :3
Hmm, base son games? Never really tried their games before, with the ancient heroes as girls.
I downloaded the english Koihime Musou, but ended up backlogging it (heard there were some problems with the english release, so haven really play.). But I like baseson's drawings, may end backlogging this. You cleared?

not yet... got some hold up with Misa and Church thingy...
but i have some time now... gonna run it fast! though i doubt i'll end this quick, base son had a long story as usual!

Does anyone play White Album 2 Closing Chapter :confused:
I've just played 'bout 4 hours but quite impress, the story which is the continuation of the first game is pretty good.
The art and bgm is awqsome too :)

Is anyone else playing Appare Tenka Gomen having the text run together (characters overlapping)? Curious if anyone knows if there's a fix or if it's just me.

Is anyone else playing Appare Tenka Gomen having the text run together (characters overlapping)? Curious if anyone knows if there's a fix or if it's just me.

you are the 2nd person that asked the same thing... HAVE you patched it yet?

then you might want to ask the 1st person who asked the same question here. he said he already solved it!

For Baseson game ,I think you must change the "Standards and formats" to Jap :whistle:.
It's the same as with Shin Koihime Musou ,huh :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!